• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
got real strong, grabbed a 4-pack of ruination, and i'm going back to PAWNING work before the lady gets home from HH. listening to this on loop:

should i have posted that on the bro thread?

nom nom nom

love that stuff. had some wednesday. probably my favorite stout.

I GOT SNOW REP FROM TW! Congrats, man. That's a decent layer you got there. I did a little yard sledding with the piglet last Friday, but it's all melted off again.

def my favorite in the non-bourbon barrel category

Got a sixer of pbr and a 20 rack of hot wings for my pre concert snack hope to eat/drink it all

there are bourbon barrel ones (and probs KBS ones) like more for a change of pace or 1 or 2 or whatever, but for me the ease/price/drinkability of rasputin makes it my fave.

I've been trying to befriend this mid-30s hip as fuck bro at work since I started. We've worked together a little bit and see each other in the halls and what not but he was at happy hour tonight and I made a joke about SkyNet and he laughed rly hard and I'm in you guys. We can be friends now. I'm certain of it. I don't wanna like...exclusively make SkyNet jokes from now on but I feel like it's a great foundation. Homeboy looks straight outta GQ and runs shit on his side of the floor. Looking forward to our newfound work brohood.

Wings are just hot style. It's the suuuuper shitty spot that's literally two doors down from me, a pizza joint. Really nothing special, and $12 for 20 wings, so not like a great deal or anything. OH SHIT SHE JUST ASKED ME IF I WANT HOT OR EXTRA HAWT.

Speaking of beer, a local attorney got arrested for trying to sell like 50 cases of Heady Topper on Craigslist. There's a bunch of buzz about it, so much so that the brewers can't keep up with demand. All things considered, it is pretty good, but I'll stick to stouts, porters and ales. My jam right now is Shed Mountain Ale...

shed-mountain-rugged-brown-ale.jpg

I didn't even know they could do that good vibes deacphan preeesh

Speaking of beer, a local attorney got arrested for trying to sell like 50 cases of Heady Topper on Craigslist. There's a bunch of buzz about it, so much so that the brewers can't keep up with demand. All things considered, it is pretty good, but I'll stick to stouts, porters and ales. My jam right now is Shed Mountain Ale...

shed-mountain-rugged-brown-ale.jpg

HOW DID HE GET 50 CASES OF HEADY TOPPER. love the stuff. can you send me some? i'll send you some pliny.

Posted this on the beer thread but I had a glass of barrel aged Old Rasputin XV and it was incredible.

my shoulder hurts i think i'm gonna stay in. too much #competitiveexercising

whatever taxes are fine i'll be rich anyway

crying about taxes is akin to couponing in my book.

there are bourbon barrel ones (and probs KBS ones) like more for a change of pace or 1 or 2 or whatever, but for me the ease/price/drinkability of rasputin makes it my fave.

well yeah I can't pound multiple bourbon ones, except I probably could when I age them in the bottles. Nom nom.

Man now I'm regretting not walking across the harbor to the bar my friend bartends at that always has Old Rasputin on draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back