• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW DID HE GET 50 CASES OF HEADY TOPPER. love the stuff. can you send me some? i'll send you some pliny.

Actually, it was 5 cases. My reading comprehension is ... SQUIRREL!!!!!!

This was the attorney:

24133746_BG5.jpg

gawd i wish i was getting $2500 paychex

julia holter could anally rape me or mouth rape me or whatever i don't think i'd care as long as her music was playing in the background

gawd i wish i was getting $2500 paychex

julia holter could anally rape me or mouth rape me or whatever i don't think i'd care as long as her music was playing in the background

Pre-tax? Does that kind of paycheck come with food stamps automatically?

I kid

i hate you all

$2500 paychex in philly and you might as well be a king they just give you the whole city on that $ you own septa and cheesesteaks and roast pork and the phils and everything i doubt rube amaro even makes that much

i assumed you were talkng 2500/yr

ok i;m going to a concert now night guys

Living in the arctic tundra isn't the worst thing. For example, I can keep my beer in my garage and it remains refrigerator cool. There's a Gorillaz concert on this Palladia channel that should make a nice accompaniment to my inebriation.

Headed home from the hospital today with the Sequel. Woo! Sleeping on a foldout chair thing is not cool. Also, it's tough when the doctors and nurses wake you up and you have to get up quick and be friendly, but you are rocking a morning boner.

Headed home from the hospital today with the Sequel. Woo! Sleeping on a foldout chair thing is not cool. Also, it's tough when the doctors and nurses wake you up and you have to get up quick and be friendly, but you are rocking a morning boner.

Potential awkward jerk off story. Be even cooler if you were wearing sweatpants, with no underwear.

Sequel asleep in my lap while I watch BUFFY. Laying the groundwork early for her to kick some ass.

New logo for National Reconnaissance Office spy satellite is strikingly similar to anti-Communist propaganda.
Ba42Z0lCMAAfkzM.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back