• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
New logo for National Reconnaissance Office spy satellite is strikingly similar to anti-Communist propaganda.
Ba42Z0lCMAAfkzM.jpg:large

THE NRO ARE COMMUNISTS?

Man that is a creepy ass badge though, who would wear that on purpose. The octopus is super rapey looking.

Man that is a creepy ass badge though, who would wear that on purpose. The octopus is super rapey looking.

And look at the tag line: "Nothing is beyond our reach"
In light of the NSA revelations how creepy is that.

I posted townie's "Dv7 is a soccer dunce" quote on the soccer thread. Trying to start some DRAMA.

Oh, I see what you're saying. Duh. Yeah, I guess they are commies.

Ha yeah, I assumed in the original badge the 'pus was the communist thread branching out over the world..

.. and then in the second the NRO is defs the creepy octopus spying on all our internetz.

Man, I never even realized the NRO was a real thing/its own entity. How many spy agencies are we up to now? CIA, NSA, NRO, etc.

This cold weather can go away. I've been outside spray painting this morning and its horrible with the wind.

Went to the gym. was screaming COMPETITIVE EXERCISING.

I can eat a chick FIL a cool wrap like every fucking day. Delicious. Especially with honey mustard.

This cold weather can go away. I've been outside spray painting this morning and its horrible with the wind.

side note: did you check the temp ranges for the paint? sometimes the finish can get all wonky if you do it in cold temps.

TWITTER Y'ALL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back