• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about CAM

Man I would if I could. I don't have the original CAM picture, so I can't change it out. So unless someone can send it to me/find it for me we've got to wait on TW to do it with the backup he presumably saved somewhere.

side note: did you check the temp ranges for the paint? sometimes the finish can get all wonky if you do it in cold temps.

Yes. It is 50 to 75. Right now it's just 46. I wish I had felt well enough to do it yesterday when it was in the 70s. I've got to get more paint and finish this decor project today before it drops to the 30s tomorrow.

Man I would if I could. I don't have the original CAM picture, so I can't change it out. So unless someone can send it to me/find it for me we've got to wait on TW to do it with the backup he presumably saved somewhere.

it was cut out from this picture:
Newton-Cameron10.jpg

but brews, we're just a small percentage of the fanbase - nobody outside of these boards even knows who these guys are!!!11!!!1LOWF!!!

the reason nobody cares about our coaches is nobody goes to the damn games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back