• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw yiss proud to be a Demon Deacon

tumblr_lpxorpYF561qc7geho1_500.gif

Good god, what a wonderful chat thread start -- two posreps incoming.

HTTD with wonderful title, DeacHawk with one of my favorite movie characters.

I wish there were more FUCK DUKE images that weren't Maryland-centric since Maryland can also eat a bag of dicks.

lawd that was a fast woe is me tag, tagger

I was thinking it was 07 but now I'm thinking it has to be townie for 2 reasons.
1. Not many have posted on this thread and he seems the most likely suspect
2. He's a hater

But maybe you're the one leaving it, for attention! :eek:

Townie doesn't get my Lembo angle.

I started saying audacious stuff about how i'm the ApeTit of football and then I posted a famous TALE OF THE TAPE on him, convincing any doubters that he should be ours. Then people started PMing me info as a go-between and now here we are. Just let the snowball keep getting bigger.

also i built lembo in my garage to represent avon, eat beef n' cheddars, and coach Wake all the way to the BELK BOWL

I was thinking it was 07 but now I'm thinking it has to be townie for 2 reasons.
1. Not many have posted on this thread and he seems the most likely suspect
2. He's a hater

But maybe you're the one leaving it, for attention! :eek:

nawt me

BobStackFan hates Townie now that Townie forced him to unveil that he works in imports/exports and is in his forties by #protest

Townie doesn't get my Lembo angle.

I started saying audacious stuff about how i'm the ApeTit of football and then I posted a famous TALE OF THE TAPE on him, convincing any doubters that he should be ours. Then people started PMing me info as a go-between and now here we are. Just let the snowball keep getting bigger.

also i built lembo in my garage to represent avon, eat beef n' cheddars, and coach Wake all the way to the BELK BOWL

i could take a page out of your self-promotion guide here at work

i got all bashful today at work when these two ppl just kept telling me how great i was. super super awkward.

SEE i was initially gonna say townie and myself but no I didn't think BSF would even give us an hour he is a shrewder negotiator than Lembo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back