Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 62

Thread: TWITTER EMBEDDING

  1. #41
    LEARNING IS FUN!
    Football. Bloody Hell.

  2. #42

  3. #43

  4. #44
    [tweet]786568889891188736[tweet]

  5. #45
    You need a / in the second [/tweet]

  6. #46

  7. #47

  8. #48

  9. #49

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL68 View Post
    ChrisL, just use the number ID (take out the "_" from tag):

    [tw_eet]873591004791754752[/tw_eet]


  11. #51

    TWITTER EMBEDDING

    Does clicking on the tweet not work correctly for anyone else? I think it's something to do with how the Tapatalk app converts the tweet number into the URL.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by DistrictDeacon View Post
    Does clicking on the tweet not work correctly for anyone else? I think it's something to do with how the Tapatalk app converts the tweet number into the URL.
    It's never worked for me. Have to use the open in browser feature to view

  13. #53

    TWITTER EMBEDDING

    Quote Originally Posted by pinochadeac;
    It's never worked for me. Have to use the open in browser feature to view
    Test

  14. #54
    Test

  15. #55
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    96,454
    Tweets aren't showing up for me in Tapatalk. It's just the [tw_eet]#########[/tw_eet] code as a dead hyperlink.

  16. #56
    Scott "Rufio" Feather
    birdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    5,830
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Tweets aren't showing up for me in Tapatalk. It's just the [tw_eet]#########[/tw_eet] code as a dead hyperlink.
    Me too.

  17. #57
    Iím also having trouble seeing tweets while On my phone but not my laptop. Any suggestions?

  18. #58
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    96,454
    Do the mods even check here anymore?

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Do the mods even check here anymore?
    This board has mods?

  20. #60
    The Twitter plugin we use for vbulletin has always been hit or miss for whether or not Tapatalk decides to interpret it correctly. Can't really do a lot about it directly since Tapa is a 3rd party app.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •