• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

universal orlando tips

World beer challenge at epcot is a fun, adult time. Last time I tried it, Canada was out of Molson's and was serving trois pistoles for the same price. Jackpot.

I've not heard of this. Please explain.

I mean it's not really a sanctioned event. Just drink a beer from every world lol.

I'm sure there are a few articles on what to drink at each station. Just saying child-less adults can have fun at Disney, too!

Mexico-Dos Equis
Norway-Carlsberg
China-Tsing Tao
Germany-Changes frequently I think
Italy-Moretti
US-BL or Sam I think
Japan-Sapporo
Morocco-Not Sure
France-Kronenbourg
UK-Lots
Canada-Molson's or Labatt

Last edited:
I mean it's not really a sanctioned event. Just drink a beer from every world lol.

I'm sure there are a few articles on what to drink at each station. Just saying child-less adults can have fun at Disney, too!

True, and it should be noted that you can walk around w/ bears in both universal parks as well.

One of my favorite adult memories at Disney was walking into Magic Kingdom at like 9AM or whatever with younger cousins and watching a dad's face drop when the employee told him MK doesn't serve beer. He was destroyed. Not sure if that's still the case.

One of my favorite adult memories at Disney was walking into Magic Kingdom at like 9AM or whatever with younger cousins and watching a dad's face drop when the employee told him MK doesn't serve beer. He was destroyed. Not sure if that's still the case.

Ha yeah, if there is one park I'm never going to again (unless forced to by children) it's the MK, what a clustercuss.

MK serves beer now in New Fantasyland.

mTTA0z3.jpg

Ah, this was a fun day at Six Flag. I had a pack of Marlboros rolled in the other sleeve.

The taggers on this thread are worth the read alone.

No. It's served in Gaston's Pub and you can take it wherever.

I was about to say, MK might be tolerable w/ beer you can walk around with. If they just moved Rock'N'Roller coaster to EPCOT that'd probably be the only Disney park I'd ever visit. Though Animal Kingdom is aight.

Epcot is great, especially during the food and wine festival. I was so pumped when I saw that the German area sold Apfelwein. You can easily spend a whole day there whereas you can complete all the fun Hollywood Studios things in 2 or 3 hours

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Word is Cars Land and Star Wars are coming to the Studios to help fix that problem.

I was about to say, MK might be tolerable w/ beer you can walk around with. If they just moved Rock'N'Roller coaster to EPCOT that'd probably be the only Disney park I'd ever visit. Though Animal Kingdom is aight.

Tower of Terror is pretty great.

Tower of Terror is pretty great.

Ehhhhh, I thought so as a kid, but last time I went I wasn't that impressed. It's just a standard drop ride and the atmosphere just isn't all that creepy/intriguing.

The theming is excellent with the creepy hotel. The stuff during the ride is ok. It's just a mechanism to get you to the random drops. It's not a ride for everybody. One time my seat belt was too loose. That was truly terrifying.

Back