• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mega Millions at $400 million (cash option $216 million)- 3 things you'll buy

BobStackFan4Life

Reaction score
1. Private jet pass
2. A nice house in London so I can conduct research at the Society for Psychical Research library in Kensington
3. ?

Last edited:
1. money to our parents so they can retire asap down here
2. a house
3. a beach house

1. some kind of luxury cruise that travels the world
2. our dream house including my three requirements: man cave with bar, gym, and home theater (that will probably get upgraded every few years as new technology becomes available)
3. whatever my wife would want

1. Private Jet Pass for sure - I'd travel nonstop for about 2 years.
2. Beach house for when I got home
3. Machine to bring Paul Walker back

1. Bzz out

2. 2 chicks same time

3. HUGE diamond for the future Mrs. for letting me do 2 chicks at same time

1. Annuities / Investments

Then I'd quit my job and start some sort of company for fun.

1. Best house I could find on the island at Wrightsville - on the water but not the ocean.
2. Fund a scholarship in my mother's name so every kid from my little country HS could attend college.
3. I don't know - probably build a killer house in the mountains and a bunch of investments for me to manage in between rounds of golf and trips to interesting places...

Last edited:
1. An MLS team and move them to Austin. FC Dallas would make the most sense. Either that or start a new franchise.
2. House on Sullivan's Island and Baller Condo/House here in Austin
3. Set up some awesome home place in Winston for my mother and family. Not sure if she'd want to move but I'd give her a full time driver (she's legally blind and doesn't drive) and just kind of set her up to do whatever she wanted to do.

1. Voice activated elevators in the north quad dorms at Wake that work to the phrase "Booyah!" and only the phrase "Booyah!"
2. undecided
3. undecided

I wonder what level of gift it would take to Wake to get this system in place. Technologically, not a ton of money needed, I think. But the booyah part makes me wonder about the Wake admin.

1. have it managed so it kicks out enough to live on indefinitely
2. my own/my sister's graduate educations/nice things for my parents
3. i dunno... a MKI VW GTI.

I'd also set up accounts for my future kids to live off. Not to live like rich kids, just so they would have every opportunity to pursue meaningful lives without having to worry about living/feeding themselves or paying for education.

Last edited:
orange-640x362.jpg

2. Tickets and travel to every USMNT match for myself and my friends for life

3. I'd donate a substantial amount to Young Life and other high school organizations

I'd also hire someone to figure out where they are keeping all the male birth control that we all know they have, and then buy a shit ton of that.

I'd also hire someone to figure out where they are keeping all the male birth control that we all know they have, and then buy a shit ton of that.

Something like Bill Gates' condom research grants but on the next level?

I can't even fathom having that kind of money. Like, my first instinct would be "pay off my house, car, and student loans!" but that is like pennies compared to a lump sum of $216 million. I'd surely live in a different/better house if I had that kind of money, and buy more cars.

But I guess I'd travel all over, buy a mail order husband or something, and donate enough to Wake to get naming rights on one of the new dorms.

Something like Bill Gates' condom research grants but on the next level?

In the long term, sure. I just meant for myself. I'm sure I'd have hot babes throwing themselves at me left and right and with that kind of scratch who the hell wants kids for the next 10 years?

1. New House
2. Leica M9 w/50mm f/0.95 Noctilux
3. Invest

Plenty of other crap too, of course, but those are definitely 3 things on the list.

I think I'd rather skip the jet pass in favor of flying first/business; gotta be a) cheaper (right?) b)more convenient for international travel (?) and c) you'd get tons of miles out of it which would in turn provide additional benefits for status.

Back