• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best "very special" episode of Saved by the Bell (important)

Best "very special" ep of SBTB

• Total voters

bmoneydeac

Butts - Jessica Biel's in particular
Reaction score
ITT we discuss when SBTB decided that adolescents of the early 90s needed to learn a lesson. Poll coming.

Never watched an episode but I'm voting for "no hope in dope" based on title alone.

I almost didn't include Jessie's Song because it has become some ubiquitous with people in our demographic. I'm a big fan of Running Zack. I actually love all of these episodes about equally.

On second thought Drinking and Driving is pretty clearly the worst of the listed episodes. Am I missing any other ones? I'm a sucker for very special episodes.

Pipe Dreams is the one that stuck out in my head. RIP Becky.

That being said, I remember all of those episodes vividly. SBTB was a huge part of my childhood.

Its weird how easily I remember all of these episodes. I gotta go with Pipe Dreams, although the caffeine pills one is what I imagine will win. Really cant go wrong with any of these.

Dude the scene in Pipe Dreams where Zach sprays fake oil all over the model of their new JERRAH WORLD high school is the best

It's Christmas season, and you left off the episode where Zack has a crush on the homeless girl?

On second thought Drinking and Driving is pretty clearly the worst of the listed episodes. Am I missing any other ones? I'm a sucker for very special episodes.

"I was in the seat, I'll take the heat." - AC

Back