• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Things from the 80's that you haven't thought about in over 10 years

Showbiz Pizza

There is a documentary about The Rock-afire Explosion. I'm pretty sure it's on Netflix. There are people who collect the robots and set them up in their houses. It's fascinating.

I DESTROYED the high score at Number Munchers at my elementary school. I wonder if it's still proudly displayed in the computer lab. Probably.

YO BMONEY, what was that arcade called in Flavaville? Was it FUN! FUN! FUN!?

I DESTROYED the high score at Number Munchers at my elementary school. I wonder if it's still proudly displayed in the computer lab. Probably.

I'm sure the Apple IIGS is still running, prominently displaying a #1 score bay A.S.S.

In no particular order:

Soul to Squeeze
All over you
In Bloom
Alive
Say It Ain't So
Only In Dreams
Somebody To Shove
Santeria
I alone
Big me

Good set list. My only quibble is including two Live songs. Super overrated 90s band.

Talk about the 90s set list reminds me of the wedding we went to a few years ago. The band played so many 90's and early '00s songs. A majority of the friends of the bride and groom graduated HS in '97-'00 so it was all right in our wheelhouse. It was so unexpected, but so much fun. I doubt the parents loved it, but it was awesome.

Lawn Jarts

Pre-late 80's ban, with the long metal ends. Capable of 23,000 pounds of pressure per square inch if you threw them high enough.

Most dangerous toy ever.

Talk about the 90s set list reminds me of the wedding we went to a few years ago. The band played so many 90's and early '00s songs. A majority of the friends of the bride and groom graduated HS in '97-'00 so it was all right in our wheelhouse. It was so unexpected, but so much fun. I doubt the parents loved it, but it was awesome.

I went to a wedding last year and the highlight was the DJ dropping Regulate. You've never seen a group of early 30s bros go crazier.

"Play Room" at Limelight's in NYC
Dancing with the Soul Train girls
Black & White Ball at the Rodeo Collection
First dates at Yamashiro

Back