• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black Mirror

is there a new season of this coming out soon?

They are doing a Christmas episode with, I believe, 3 different stories, all starring Jon Hamm, that comes out this week in England and airs on Christmas Day on DirecTV.

Ah, that's where I read it -- that link you sent me.

I thought the first two were pretty good, definitely going to finish them up.

I've seen two. The first one was ok, sort of a drawn out, bloodless Saw scene. The second was haunting, my girlfriend and I have brought it up multiple times in the week since we watched it. Probably watch the next four over my Christmas vacation.

I'm glad others are getting into this and that Netflix picked it up...hopefully it inspires more production

Last edited:
Wow, just finished the first two episodes. Pretty crazy, but great television.

Christmas ep was great. That dude Charlie Brooker is a goddamn genius

I watched it based on this thread's recommendations. The first one is pretty much totally ridiculous. Unique, yes, and well done, but absurd after letting it sit in. Of course I still watched it until the end. How could I not? And I suspect that was the point of the episode.

The second one was very good.

Binging on whole series now....great stuff. First episode is definitely the my favorite....kind of like a really fucked up episode of 24

watched the first two eps last night

got damn

Be Right Back and White Bear are very strong.

The Entire History Of You was outstanding. Really makes you think. I'm about halfway through the one after that now and it is also pretty compelling and creepy.

whoa this show is so weird and freaky and awesome

thanks for the recommendation, ogboards!

Back