• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black Mirror

1st ep is really the worst of all I've seen so far. Not that it was bad, but it's not some kind of sexually demented series at all. I finished the 4th one last night. Another solid episode all the way through. Everything about the series really makes you think about the direction we are heading in with technology and with the desire for instant gratification.

I just watched the first three episodes. This show is crazy!

I watched the first episode and am ready to give up on the whole series. But I'm reading comments here that I should keep going. My only problem with The National Anthem is that THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN EVER EVER. But other than that it was ok.

I watched the first episode and am ready to give up on the whole series. But I'm reading comments here that I should keep going. My only problem with The National Anthem is that THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN EVER EVER. But other than that it was ok.

Without giving anything away about the series, I'd say the general themes are the perils of our technological present/near future. Some of them take an absurdist bent, some a futurist bent, some apocalyptic.

Be Right back fucked my gf up. She was sobbing after.

White Bear has to be commentary on highly publicized trials and criminal justice in contemporary techno-society.

Ep 2 is cool but i think Ep 3 is a pretty great take on "near future scary sci fi"

Holy freaking shit....White Bear....just....

Wow....

If only justice like that was real.

Back