• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black Mirror

Enjoyed both ep 1 and 2 though I agree they are a notch below the top eps of the previous seasons. On par with the less memorable ones which is fine.

Can we do spoiler talk on this thread?

White Bear honestly set a new standard for TV for me. Just so good.

And that was after The Entire History of You had set a new standard for me.

Ep 1 of the new season was good, but not great. The climactic scene was so-so...

Thought the prior seasons were outstanding.

The one where that chick fucks her dead husbands robot was a real game changer for me mostly because she is the most under rated hot piece of ass of seen in a long time and I started doing crunches and shit while I was watching just in case I ever ran into anyone that even remotely resembled her.

Enjoyed both ep 1 and 2 though I agree they are a notch below the top eps of the previous seasons. On par with the less memorable ones which is fine.

Can we do spoiler talk on this thread?

Can we at least wait a little bit? Or post with spoiler tags?

I've seen seasons 1 and 2 so far and the one with the married fella and memory brain thing is the best imo it was cool to see mad man fella in finale tho too that one was good

Watched the first ep, Nosedive, last night. Whole episode was about rep, and it was NOT anonymous !

Just watched this, and there was at least one moment where rep was sent and it said "Anon" for the sender (with no picture showing up for the person). So technically I think it was possible for anonymous rep to be sent somehow.

Just watched this, and there was at least one moment where rep was sent and it said "Anon" for the sender (with no picture showing up for the person). So technically I think it was possible for anonymous rep to be sent somehow.

Well only if you're below 3.0. Duh.

episode 4- San Junipero is fantastic. Starts a little slow but stick with it. Some of the online speculation about it is very interesting as well.

The range of this show is unreal. Eps 1-4 are all so different in style and tone. 3 and 4 are just excellent. I'm about to institute the Ph rule and start dropping spoiler bombs after midnight Sunday.

San Junipero was beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now starting season 2..Amazing show...not going to read anything..will report back back my binge is complete.

Back