• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black Mirror

IMDb shows season 4 dropping on Jan. 1

What happened to this?

God damn. I finally just watched Be Right Back last night. These episodes stay with you.

That's a great one. In my top tier of Black Mirror episodes.

I'm reminded of it every time I see Domhnall Gleeson in something else (I recently rewatched Ex Machina, TFA, and HP movies).

Just watched Men Against Fire. Friggin terrifying in the current political climate.

Just watched season one this week, enjoyed all 3 but I think my order would be 3, 1, 2. Looking forward to knocking out the remaining episodes this week

Are they planning to make any more episodes, or just stick with their new show "the news"?

Finished season 3 a week or two ago. Loved it, can't wait for some more episodes. It's definitely the type of show I could just keep watching and watching for some reason.

DSW8bcYUEAAn1NH.jpg

I really dig the first episode of the new season, USS Callister. May be one of the best ones, certainly one of the most enjoyable.

Agreed. I still have 2 to go this season, but they seem a little below average compared to previous years.

I enjoyed Hang The DJ (EP 4) the most after USS Callister. Still haven't watched the B&W episode or the Black Museum episode.

I didn’t really love E1. Thought E2 was ok. Haven’t seen any others yet.

Episode 6 is bad. Best to worst for Season 4: 1, 4, 2, 3, 5, 6

Back