• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Great deal on wine at HT 12/12-12/15. Any other good deals....

TARDAWG

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Guys I just posted on the Secret Santa thread how my SS was perfect in their timing on the wine glass. With the Holidays coming up I wanted to give the board a heads up on the great deal at Harris Teeter. When Mrs Tardawg and I were in the store last Sunday ready to make the Holiday purchase a guy told us about the sale that started yesterday and runs through Sunday. 20% off all CASE wine, but you can mix and match. This 20% comes off the price of the marked Sale Price. We are not wine snobs but have a few we like, but a great time to try some bottles we would not normally spring for for daily drinking.

Best deal we saw was the "Simply Naked" cab, normally $19.99 now marked to $9.99 and after the 20% discount $8.00.

Did not know where to post this, so feel free to make this "deals on any grocery or party supplies typically needed for the Holidays" thread.

Merry Merry everyone!!!

Thanks for the tip! I know very little about wine, but with going to holiday parties and teacher's gifts I was able to get a good deal. My wife likes Mark West - Pinot Noir so that rounded out the case.

Back