• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from 2 parties and am now watching my favorite Christmas movie.

Fuck the loofah, let's go.

PUT IN WORK, GOT RED PANTS GONNA MAKE EM TWERK
GONNA CALL EM HOES THEY GON CALL ME A JERK

When Numbers and Doofus were posting 10 billion times a day on every thread a few years ago, I always had this vision of the two of them sitting at their respective desks in their shared Wake Forest dorm room posting at the same time, often the same thread, often responding to each other.

Haha this never happened.

Boobs?

numby
The leftover particles of cocaine after you snort a line, that are rubbed on the gums.

numbies
A synonym for boobies or breasts. Most popolarly used in Southern Africa, with its etymology most likely starting with one of the native tounge's.
She has well nice numbies.

Numbies
A nickname for Embassy No.1, a popular cigarette brand, particularly in the North of England.
"I'll have a pack of 20 numbies cheers mate".

Numby
The act of masturbation with a twist.
Step one: Sit on your hand till it falls asleep .
Step two: beat your meat or slap your slit.
That chick was so hot I think I need to go numby off.

numby
getting head from a bitch with no teeth.
your grandma just gave me an awesome numby.

numby
What you feel like aftewr smoking crack all night.
Look at me, I'm numby damnit!!!

30 for 30 is great, again.

The tO$U AD (Andy Geiger) is plainly scum. Clarett didn't help himself, but he got a raw deal.

Clarett 30 for 30 has a happier ending than I thought it would. I thought he was dead or in jail.

Boobs?

numby
The leftover particles of cocaine after you snort a line, that are rubbed on the gums.

numbies
A synonym for boobies or breasts. Most popolarly used in Southern Africa, with its etymology most likely starting with one of the native tounge's.
She has well nice numbies.

Numbies
A nickname for Embassy No.1, a popular cigarette brand, particularly in the North of England.
"I'll have a pack of 20 numbies cheers mate".

Numby
The act of masturbation with a twist.
Step one: Sit on your hand till it falls asleep .
Step two: beat your meat or slap your slit.
That chick was so hot I think I need to go numby off.

numby
getting head from a bitch with no teeth.
your grandma just gave me an awesome numby.

numby
What you feel like aftewr smoking crack all night.
Look at me, I'm numby damnit!!!

First SHD, now this. BSF may have jumped the shark.

iontophoresis
(redirected from Numby)
a technique for studying neurotransmitters in the brain by the application of experimental solutions to the tissues through fine glass electrodes

Numby Numby, also known as Ngambingambi, is a sinkhole located 64 to 80 kilometres (40 to 50 mi) from Borroloola in the Northern Territory of Australia.

Facepalm

BSF4L, use your context clues.

How is it you understand what BSF4L means w/out checking urbandictionary, yet you need to look up numby right after a post by numbers?

I imagine a devious plot where CT posters submit randomly fabricated urbandictionary entries, and then casually drop the nonsensical word/phrase/acronym just so BSF can look it up and post it.

Actually, I'm guessing brews has done this already.

Step Up is the best.

I'm gonna channing all over your tatum.

I imagine a devious plot where CT posters submit randomly fabricated urbandictionary entries, and then casually drop the nonsensical word/phrase/acronym just so BSF can look it up and post it.

Actually, I'm guessing brews has done this already.

ROMB ROMB ROMB ROMB :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

i love that channing and this chick ended up marrying each other because of this movie.

<3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back