• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeahhhh

also, how is it that everyone in movies like this magically knows all these choreographed dance numbers when they're just out and about in the da club? who are these people and how do i become their friend?

I'm psyched about a recruit for the first time since James Johnson.

el doggo is staring at me like he wants something... but it's cold and wet outside. anyone want to come over and take a dog for a walk?

Oh man this is the most aggressive

Huge South End party with the 1% but it was pretty good

ROMB ROMB ROMB ROMB :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

:rolleyes:
2definitionsbyDeacfan2009 1. Romb

1. "Rolling On My Bed"(Laughing). Closely related to Rofl. An acronym/verb that should be used when you choose to roll in your bed other than the floor

2. A universal verb that can mean any number of things.. and can often change depending on the user. 1a. The two appeared to be hooking up, but they were really simultaneously ROMB'ing at a funny internet joke. 1b. Omg what a funny joke! ROMB!

2a. I totally ROMBed that NooB just now. 2b. "Damn, dude.... I ROMBed that test." mark as favorite buy romb mugs & shirts

acronym rombiquitous rofl lol lmfao by Deacfan2009 February 11, 2008 add a video

12 up, 2 down 2. Rombiquitous

1. To Constantly be in a state of romb ing 1. Gabriella romb'ed night and day, she was rombiquitous. mark as favorite buy rombiquitous mugs & shirts

romb ubiquitous rofl lol ofy by Deacfan2009 February 11, 2008 add a video

yeahhhh

also, how is it that everyone in movies like this magically knows all these choreographed dance numbers when they're just out and about in the da club? who are these people and how do i become their friend?

speaking of movies and dancing, caught a little love actually tonight as a nightcap and I'm fairly sure hugh grant dancing is in my top 5 favorite movie moments since I do this ALL THE TIME. Lately it's been to the great Pitbull and Ke$ha's fantastic collaboration of Timber.

Oh man, brasky took me out tonight. Despite his #s 1-3, he still showed me how to have a proper night. Carolina girls OUT, Texas randos in!

I imagine a devious plot where CT posters submit randomly fabricated urbandictionary entries, and then casually drop the nonsensical word/phrase/acronym just so BSF can look it up and post it.

Actually, I'm guessing brews has done this already.

TTMFTMD

Why do I run into girls that show interest in me at the strip club I really need to join yopro organizations

yeahhhh

Black folk? Just talk to them.

speaking of movies and dancing, caught a little love actually tonight as a nightcap and I'm fairly sure hugh grant dancing is in my top 5 favorite movie moments since I do this ALL THE TIME. Lately it's been to the great Pitbull and Ke$ha's fantastic collaboration of Timber.

That is my favorite scene in Love Actually fo sho.

I'm psyched about a recruit for the first time since James Johnson.

We're talking about the QB right? Man oh man oh man oh man vom vom vom vom vom vom (from excitement)

I think I told Cookout when we hired Clawson "It looks like he needs a really good QB to run his program/schemes successfully... so I feel like we're going to absolutely suck for his first 1-2 years for sure"

This was such a big get. I don't want to hype the kid up and I'm sure their will be a learning curve, but I trust this new staff to actually develop a QB over 4 years.

Jesus christ just did p90x ab ripper for hte first time in over a year. vom vom vom vom vom vom

This guy is going to have trouble sitting up straight tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back