• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got to CLT waiting on some friends to really start tailgating. I see no reason not to go ahead and enjoy some Pale Ales while I wait.

Got after it last night. Can't wait for this five hour drive home.

Put too much salt in the gravy. Rookie mistake. Will do better next time.

I did some serious Bucketsing last night. It all worked out for the best, but Facepalm

We had a holiday bar crawl yesterday and I was wearing my Ralphie pajamas. Had a few people say "WTF it's not Easter" and then their friends would tell them they are idiots and immediately correct them and tell me that I had the best outfit of the day. Apparently my tail fell off at some point but before that, a pretty hot girl went for it, yanked a piece of yarn out of seductively put it in her mouth and gave me a look. So what did I do? I laughed and turned around.

things that are LAME: I don't think army/navy was televised out here. WTF.

Do you not get CBS???? And if coverage was preempted by something, what the hell else are the showing at noon?

A street dancer enrolls at Maryland School of the Arts and teams up with a talented classmate to take a team to an underground dance contest.

Fictional school. There's a Maryland Institute College of the Arts (or something, MICA for short so everybody just says that) and Baltimore School for the Arts, with a 1989 grad class containing Jada Pinkett (Jada Pinkett Smith after marriage) and Tupac Shakur

I imagine a devious plot where CT posters submit randomly fabricated urbandictionary entries, and then casually drop the nonsensical word/phrase/acronym just so BSF can look it up and post it.

Actually, I'm guessing brews has done this already.

lololololol

ROMB

ROMB

OMG y'all. This is an official NC DOT video

TFCIT

That's two terms with no definition. Y'all can stop cause I'm not looking up anymore. I've grown too dependent on Urban Dictionary.

One wild thing you young people can look forward to is when all your friends have kids and the kids all look like their parents. It's weird -- all of a sudden there are like little tiny versions of your friends running around. #Genetics #Magnetshowdotheywork #JuggaloRTQ

One wild thing you young people can look forward to is when all your friends have kids and the kids all look like their parents. It's weird -- all of a sudden there are like little tiny versions of your friends running around. #Genetics #Magnetshowdotheywork #JuggaloRTQ

isn't that the main appeal? to have a lil nugget running around that looks like you?

Apparently my tail fell off at some point but before that, a pretty hot girl went for it, yanked a piece of yarn out of seductively put it in her mouth and gave me a look.
TFCIT
You didn't know it but you were "peacocking", a term used by PUAs, and it worked! Why on earth didn't you capitalize?!

You didn't know it but you were "peacocking", a term used by PUAs, and it worked! Why on earth didn't you capitalize?!

because I was drunk and stoopid and bucketsed myself

One of the girls I was meeting up with kept telling me that she loved me. But apparently she has a boyfriend now. So that was disappointing.

i was at a kinda cool house party last night and shades of college townie showed up

aggressively played beer ball until i got super drunk and called a cab home without telling anyone

the party was hosted by super hot ukranian lesbians with a great record collection

i shoulda stayed

cool house too up in fishtown

think that's where i wanna move

also my space bar isn't working very well

Tough break for the boyfriend, she's in love with you.

I should totally pull the alpha move and just say "when you get rid of him and ready to move on to better things, let me know"

(take it to the bro thread guys)

power moves for me taking a shower, washing smokey clothes, and drinking water good job team

i was at a kinda cool house party last night and shades of college townie showed up

aggressively played beer ball until i got super drunk and called a cab home without telling anyone

the party was hosted by super hot ukranian lesbians with a great record collection

i shoulda stayed

that sounds super random and awesome and cool

also, I think I love you

power moves for me taking a shower, washing smokey clothes, and drinking water good job team

If I don't leave the house today, I'm not showering. Picking up carryout doesn't count. But that's why Eat24 exists.

i shoulda stayed

Yesssss beer ball. That sounds awesome.

Were you there the night we played 4loko ball at Alaris? That was the best ever.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back