• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
also i apparently walked a WAYS in the deep snow first before hailing a cab, based on my texts and cab bill

had like 8 texts from the dude who invited me and i responded (no memory of this, all in one text, with returns)

here I am
sry friend
had to wander
home now
plenty safe
cheers

If I don't leave the house today, I'm not showering. Picking up carryout doesn't count. But that's why Eat24 exists.

i just LOATHE the stale cigs stench. had to. had to do it.

Y'all I think the best wedding present we got was the waffle iron. This thing is so fucking awesome. Nothing beats homemade waffles

hmm my pants are at my friend's house. I changed there and left it all there I believe. This is a problem.

wo i think i smoked reefer for the first time since like april last night too

also i apparently walked a WAYS in the deep snow first before hailing a cab, based on my texts and cab bill

had like 8 texts from the dude who invited me and i responded (no memory of this, all in one text, with returns)

here I am
sry friend
had to wander
home now
plenty safe
cheers

many apologies. much emo. so wow. cheers.

People don't shower if they're not leaving the house? By noon, if I haven't showered, I just feel gross.

Went to the cigar bar last night and watched the hot young girls who're themselves out to older rich men while sipping on double knob creeks at $25 a pop.

The whole night was a nice reaffirmation of my decision to leave.

People don't shower if they're not leaving the house? By noon, if I haven't showered, I just feel gross.

sure, I feel gross. But if I'm being a lazy waste of life, who cares?

I'm showering anyway though. Gotta gather my things and then do stupid fun things

Just gonna say, I'm catching up on the CT (the last few pages) hungover this morning and you guys are killing me. I'm ROMBing all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back