• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all that stuff. A block of feta and olives is monte even

Oh man, brasky took me out tonight. Despite his #s 1-3, he still showed me how to have a proper night. Carolina girls OUT, Texas randos in!

Bro if you don't that babe ask out sometime in the next two weeks, I'm going to punch straight in the dick.

That was a promise.

Also if you could learn that Chapel Hill neighbor girl's name, tell it to me, and then hook me up with her that would be great. I believe it started with a C.

Would you care to enlighten the class on the meaning of this?

That one IS in urban dictionary, I checked. And one of the definitions is exactly what I thought it meant.

Context doesn't fit though. Cookout is using it wrong.

Brews, I'm apparently going to a Greek restaurant for lunch.

Seeking advice on ordering.

ALWYAS. GET. GYRO.

Or, if you go to Athena in W-S, you get the greek salad with gyro meat. One of things that sucks about no longer working in W-S is not having Athena for lunch.

That one IS in urban dictionary, I checked. And one of the definitions is exactly what I thought it meant.

"Mung" is there but "mung mung mung" is not. None of the many definitions for "mung" really seem to make sense.

Hangin' Tough.

7XN4ENL.jpg

Rambo got cast for his first acting gig as none other than BABY FREAKING JESUS. nbd

you better rein him in. child stars get in a lot of trouble these days

Last edited:
These fucking acronyms are driving me insane. Also, posting inside shit like the following and assuming people know what you're talking about: "Despite his #s 1-3, he still showed me how to have a proper night." Despite his #s 1-3? If people are being honest most of you do not know what wakephan09 is talking about. So why did he post it?!

"Mung" is there but "mung mung mung" is not. None of the many definitions for "mung" really seem to make sense.

Man, bym, don't be a noob. MUNG on these boards has a meaning of its own. You should probably check with the boards historian OGB, but I believe SHD and his crew started using it first to describe how you feel when you have a hangover, or just are generally feeling under the weather/sick. That's the true meaning. Boards definitions take priority over urban dictionary definitions by default.

These fucking acronyms are driving me insane. Also, posting inside shit like the following and assuming people know what you're talking about: "Despite his #s 1-3, he still showed me how to have a proper night." Despite his #s 1-3? If people are being honest most of you do not know what wakephan09 is talking about. So why did he post it?!

= "despite his number's 1-3", and with that context I assumed he was talking about the first few chicks brasky put his moves on or something, but you're right, that wasn't clear.

plus he was drunk so it doesn't have to make sense, context bsf, context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back