• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly

i have no idea why i said that stuff last night

but i'm glad i did it

These fucking acronyms are driving me insane. Also, posting inside shit like the following and assuming people know what you're talking about: "Despite his #s 1-3, he still showed me how to have a proper night." Despite his #s 1-3? If people are being honest most of you do not know what wakephan09 is talking about. So why did he post it?!

I have labeled the three girls I've recently been seeing by #'s to make things easier.

#1 is OUT
#2 is the best match for me, and who I may pursue for more than just hook ups
#3 is not white, therefore giving her bonus points, however I still like #2 a lot more

Basically I'm forsaking #1 and #3 for #2. I'm trying to become an honest man like you BSF.

drunk posting should be encouraged and fostered because it's hilarious, so we shouldn't try and put restrictions on posts like "needing to make sense", part of the fun is figuring out what they're trying to convey. it's like a puzzle.

ahh yes, that's what i should have concluded, despite you trying to be an honest man (sort of) you still partied hard with wakephan09.

EXACTLY.

like, could you imagine if wakegal posted after 4 glasses of wine? it would be amaaaaazing

how about deachawk?

or barcadeac?

drunk posting should be encouraged and fostered because it's hilarious, so we shouldn't try and put restrictions on posts like "needing to make sense", part of the fun is figuring out what they're trying to convey. it's like a puzzle.

Yes, this is true. I should have made an allowance for him posting drunk. And that's a funny explanation Brasky.

If posts had to make sense chat threads would take like 5x longer to complete. And we wouldn't have Dr. Junk.

As for the rest of the night, we went to dinner at this awesome sports bar near his place, where we sat at a table with some UNC chicks. They were obviously nervous (hops!) by the presense of either Wakephan or myself. However phan bucketsd' the shit out of the situation and all we found out was their names (which we immediately forgot) and that one of them had just moved into the neighborhood. I thought she was the hot one, phan opted for another one being the hotter one. He then made some comments about how two dudes hanging with 3 girls would be difficult, so we were better off not pursuing them, at which point I nearly bitch slapped him to death.

Anyways nothing came of that and we moved on to other bars. So we finally posted up at a spot at like 10:30-11 and this chick (who I thought was totes adorbs/cute/hot) went right for phan. And that's where I'll end my tale. Basically wakephan has a hottie who wants it, and he has two weeks to hang out with her. Or he gets punched in the nuts.

Was that clear enough for you BSF?

Fuck it, from here on out I'm just gonna keep a Urban Dictionary tab up. No biggie.

Totes Adorbs
adj. Abbreviation of "Totally Adorable." Used when one sees something that causes squealing, clapping and overall giddyness due to something being of extreme cuteness and/or adorableness.

NBD
Stands for "No Big Deal".

And yes, based on the context I figured "totes adorbs" could be something like that. But it's still nice to get a proper definition.

lol bsf idk y UOENO the abbreves LMBO it's having me ROFLMBO ya drugstore cowboy

I just want my life back. I think I'm headed over to The Tunnels to hang with my homie rj. No acronyms over there.

I feel like I'm in the midst of a townie meltdown and need to get it together. Gonna go read some William Carlos Williams.

Last night we went to this absurd house party hosted by people we don't know. After drinking for 3 or 4 hours my friend decides he needs to do a tequila shot. The bartender at this party had no shot glasses so he gave us champagne flutes and invited us to pour our own. My friend pours a healthy shot of Patron and I do Captain. We throw them down, my friend sets down the glass and without saying a word walks right out the front door past all these people leaving the party and vomits in the snow in front of this house. And this is an ultra nice neighborhood so this 6 story brownstone was probably in the multi millions.

These fucking acronyms are driving me insane. Also, posting inside shit like the following and assuming people know what you're talking about: "Despite his #s 1-3, he still showed me how to have a proper night." Despite his #s 1-3? If people are being honest most of you do not know what wakephan09 is talking about. So why did he post it?!

I thought it would be clear based on all of the information that Brasky has kindly provided on this and the Bro Thread. Cookout was right.

Also, 50% of what I post is inside jokes for like three people anyways. Sorry BSF.

As for the rest of the night, we went to dinner at this awesome sports bar near his place, where we sat at a table with some UNC chicks. They were obviously nervous (hops!) by the presense of either Wakephan or myself. However phan bucketsd' the shit out of the situation and all we found out was their names (which we immediately forgot) and that one of them had just moved into the neighborhood. I thought she was the hot one, phan opted for another one being the hotter one. He then made some comments about how two dudes hanging with 3 girls would be difficult, so we were better off not pursuing them, at which point I nearly bitch slapped him to death.

Anyways nothing came of that and we moved on to other bars. So we finally posted up at a spot at like 10:30-11 and this chick (who I thought was totes adorbs/cute/hot) went right for phan. And that's where I'll end my tale. Basically wakephan has a hottie who wants it, and he has two weeks to hang out with her. Or he gets punched in the nuts.

Was that clear enough for you BSF?

Nicely done. She lives on CLIFFORD, dude. And she says she's going to make that place her local. All you've got to do is show up there for the next Carolina basketball game, and I'd bet you she'll be there with my girl Olivia (the brunette, BSF).

Man, bym, don't be a noob. MUNG on these boards has a meaning of its own. You should probably check with the boards historian OGB, but I believe SHD and his crew started using it first to describe how you feel when you have a hangover, or just are generally feeling under the weather/sick. That's the true meaning. Boards definitions take priority over urban dictionary definitions by default.

Maybe I'd know, but I don't get hangover. :woot::woot:

Also, Brasky, two corrections. The carolina chicks had already paid their checks when we got there, so I didn't do that much bucket'sing. We'll see them again.

Also, I can't remember the second correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back