• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt is making brinner. Best husband ever. #soobsessedwithfood

I think my roommate Nate may be the worst person in the world. He's an outrageous mouthbreather. He says stuff like "I don't think they properly lit this scene, Wesley Snipes looks REALLY black." He finally passed the NJ bar after taking it four times. I shudder to think of him in a professional setting. He's a ginger. Maybe 5'4" tops. His favorite actor is Keanu Reeves. Not ironically. He owns two iPads, one for doing work and one for Netflix. He wears Oakleys. He came into the kitchen just now where I'm eating cereal and said "Wow that's a lot of milk." He follows my normal roommate James around everywhere he goes. He eats almost exclusively diner takeout. I hate him very much.

Lololol 4 times

I think my roommate Nate may be the worst person in the world. He's an outrageous mouthbreather. He says stuff like "I don't think they properly lit this scene, Wesley Snipes looks REALLY black." He finally passed the NJ bar after taking it four times. I shudder to think of him in a professional setting. He's a ginger. Maybe 5'4" tops. His favorite actor is Keanu Reeves. Not ironically. He owns two iPads, one for doing work and one for Netflix. He wears Oakleys. He came into the kitchen just now where I'm eating cereal and said "Wow that's a lot of milk." He follows my normal roommate James around everywhere he goes. He eats almost exclusively diner takeout. I hate him very much.

That bro sounds intolerable

Lolol. That dude is indeed the worst. It's not even that he's outright annoying; he has this really weird vibe that just makes every room he walks into that much more uncomfortable. And when he gets going on some subject he thinks he knows what he's talking about... vom vom vom vom vom vom vom

ILDeac10 and I got a kick out of him, but I definitely couldn't live with him

oh 2009, ron is moving out in febs

no idea where or why; he owns the house

apparently he ended up in the hospital recently because a joint he was smoking had coke in it and he freaked the fuck out and called an ambulance to a house party in super sketchy west philly

i will not be sad to see him go

then again i was planning to try to move before too long anyway

So I took my laptop to the apple store because it hasn't worked at all for months. The mouse button, trackpad and keyboard all didn't work. The button for the track pad wouldn't even budge. Thought we had major (expensive) hardware problems. Turned out that our only problem was a swollen battery. Apparently these lithium ion batteries swell when they get old and put pressure on the internal components of the laptop. Popped in a new battery and it works like new. Pretty crazy that a battery does that (and is designed to do that).

Swollen batteries sound very sexual. This is a very sexual post.

Matt is making brinner. Best husband ever. #soobsessedwithfood

Who is Matt? Is that Mett's brother?

Brinner is the best meal. What are you having? I like sausage hobo omlettes for brinner.

and since i've described 2 of my 3 roommates, i better round it out with the normal one

he's a 30 year old med student who does brazilian jiu jitsu 4 days a week

he buys weird meats from chinatown and cooks them every night with a protein shake

he has gotten food poisoning twice

he's a ladies man; he brings home ladies a LOT and woos them with his wine fridge in his bedroom (and he must blindfold them in cabs to distract them from the fact that they're in a scary south philly hood)

his move is to go party near the hostels in center city and try to pick up traveling chicks so they have no attachments or strings or whatever and it works marvelously apparently

he is normal insofar as he is actually gainfully employed and can hold a normal conversation, both of which are questionable in my other roommates

My wife is the only person I've lived with other than my roommates in college. I can't imagine living with other people as an adult. Part of me thinks I missed out on something in, and part of me is grateful I didn't have to ever deal with that ish.

Man today's full day hangover really made me miss Bo's. But Dunkin has a sandwich that's bacon, egg and cheese on Texas toast that gets the job done.

his move is to go party near the hostels in center city and try to pick up traveling chicks so they have no attachments or strings or whatever and it works marvelously apparently

lol that's brilliant

My wife is the only person I've lived with other than my roommates in college. I can't imagine living with other people as an adult. Part of me thinks I missed out on something in, and part of me is grateful I didn't have to ever deal with that ish.

this is how i feel (having only lived with J).

Living with adults is fine, ain't never had any problems there but I'm like the anti Cav in which nothing anyone else does ever bothers me. life's too short to be annoyed by other bros.

I lived with my best friend right outta college, and I was like three's company with him and his now wife in DC. I'm a slob, so we had a mutual understanding that they'd do all the cleaning in the place (which made sense especially since she was working part time), and we split the rent 50/50 and I took em out to a nice dinner once every other month or so on my treat as I wanted to dine out, not do it alone, and give them thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back