• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh 2009, ron is moving out in febs

no idea where or why; he owns the house

apparently he ended up in the hospital recently because a joint he was smoking had coke in it and he freaked the fuck out and called an ambulance to a house party in super sketchy west philly

i will not be sad to see him go

then again i was planning to try to move before too long anyway

Wowzers. Ol' Ron. Man that guy is out of control. Definitely a positive he's moving out, but yeah, you gotta get yourself a raise at Q4's end and move on up to PHISHTOWN and hang with Kurt Vile all day

Wowzers. Ol' Ron. Man that guy is out of control. Definitely a positive he's moving out, but yeah, you gotta get yourself a raise at Q4's end and move on up to PHISHTOWN and hang with Kurt Vile all day

somebody freaked out because a joint was laced with some coke?

also seriously fuck seaworld

this blackfish doc has me catching lots of feels

I just wrapped up close to 24 hours of work this weekend. Time for at least 3-5 beers to destress before bed. Can't decide if I should watch a movie (Ain't Them Bodies Saints) or pwn some noobs in NBA 2k13

The last 3 hours of that was because of one STUPID mistake that I made several weeks back but didn't cause any problems until I added some stuff today. Fucking javascript closures.

Living with adults is fine, ain't never had any problems there but I'm like the anti Cav in which nothing anyone else does ever bothers me. life's too short to be annoyed by other bros.

If you can't spot the sucker at your table it is because you're the sucker.

I just wrapped up close to 24 hours of work this weekend. Time for at least 3-5 beers to destress before bed. Can't decide if I should watch a movie (Ain't Them Bodies Saints) or pwn some noobs in NBA 2k13

be careful bro, we know what happens when you drink on sundays. at least use the buddy system.

Yeah man I've done a lot of stupid stuff in my life. Throw in the SIDS I had as an infant, and I've only probably got 6 lives left.

Technically "near-miss SIDS" is a misnomer these days bro, you're gonna have to start calling yourself an ALTE baby now (apparent life threatening event).

Oh shit I just realized my water skiing accident happened on a Sunday too. Fuuuuuuuuu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back