• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically "near-miss SIDS" is a misnomer these days bro, you're gonna have to start calling yourself an ALTE baby now (apparent life threatening event).

I mean. My heart stopped. The ole' momster brought me back to life.

I guess that makes 2 ladies I owe my life. There goes several million of my winnings on Wednesday....

What happened with the drowning?

very very very very very intoxicated DF09 challenged someone to an underwater lap-swimming contest. very very very very very very intoxicated DF09 passed out in the middle of lap 8. very very very very very lucky DF09 was later given CPR by a (soon-to-be doctor!) friend from WFU and resuscitated. vom vom vom vom vom water all over the place.

The DF09 drowning incident greatly impacted his Pit Olympics Team as he was supposed to do our MS Paint entry.

On the day it was due nobody could get in contact with him.

The DF09 drowning incident greatly impacted his Pit Olympics Team as he was supposed to do our MS Paint entry.

On the day it was due nobody could get in contact with him.

Nah man Nah.

I definitely did our MSPaint entry about a week after the drowning. I put like 6 hours of work into that thing and made the lovely lady I brought home the previous night lay in bed and watch me wondering WTF I was doing.

What we did miss because I was out of action was the design your own Mafia game. Given how little anyone on our team played Mafia, we were never going to medal in that.

VlPBDaF.png

PICTURE FOR PROOF (FULL LINK HERE SO YOU CAN SEE THE DETAILS)

Complete with OSD trailer watching, Townie on an acid trip, Hopsclucks lost sheep, JDawg and LBE hanging together, WFDeacon04 flying to the orange bowl, DIZZY BAT, and OGB???

VlPBDaF.png

PICTURE FOR PROOF (FULL LINK HERE SO YOU CAN SEE THE DETAILS)

Complete with OSD trailer watching, Townie on an acid trip, Hopsclucks lost sheep, JDawg and LBE hanging together, WFDeacon04 flying to the orange bowl, DIZZY BAT, and OGB???

Who is the chick with big boobs (she's hot), who is the muscular guy in bondage gear, and the German in lederhosen is very detailed. Well done.

very very very very very intoxicated DF09 challenged someone to an underwater lap-swimming contest. very very very very very very intoxicated DF09 passed out in the middle of lap 8. very very very very very lucky DF09 was later given CPR by a (soon-to-be doctor!) friend from WFU and resuscitated. vom vom vom vom vom water all over the place.

oooohhh shit i remember standing outside to flag down the Myrtle Beach EMT

Who is the chick with big boobs (she's hot), who is the muscular guy in bondage gear, and the German in lederhosen is very detailed. Well done.

Guy in Lederhosen = OriginalScreaminDemon. Chick = his wife. Townie is the bro in cowboy boots pitching for dizzy bat.

The muscular bro is DieHardDeacon, who got really into p90x and straight crushed workouts for a while. He showed up to a tailgate actually dressed in the outfit pictured (I think for Halloween)

oooohhh shit i remember standing outside to flag down the Myrtle Beach EMT

lol you also gave me the first call w/ info and failed to mention that df09 was still alive even, and also phrased it in such a way that it didn't sound like a drowning, but some other medical issue, like a heart stopping or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back