• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
My flight home to CLT had to divert to Nashville because of a major medical emergency towards the back of the plane. I've never seen a plane descend from 35k feet faster.

No clue what happened back there, but it is a hectic mess. All I could see was a bunch of people helping someone up off the ground. The panic in the FA's voice when she screamed out for a doctor is something I will never forget.

When we landed, we taxied to the gate at about 50 mph, and as soon as we parked paramedics came rushing on.

They just brought a gurney on..

I'm hearing applause from the back of the plane...whomever it is must be OK!!

lol i found a picture of townie's poop woman

vJApl4p.jpg

My flight home to CLT had to divert to Nashville because of a major medical emergency towards the back of the plane. I've never seen a plane descend from 35k feet faster.

No clue what happened back there, but it is a hectic mess. All I could see was a bunch of people helping someone up off the ground. The panic in the FA's voice when she screamed out for a doctor is something I will never forget.

When we landed, we taxied to the gate at about 50 mph, and as soon as we parked paramedics came rushing on.

Saw that on your FB! How scary. I hope whoever it is is okay.

oh yeah i just saw that shit on fbook, that's insane.

so are you stuck in nashville? or do they just retake off and head to charlotte w/ that plane?

Sounds like it was a major allergic reaction to something and she fell over. They had an epi pen handy to administer almost immediately and likely saved her life.

so are you stuck in nashville? or do they just retake off and head to charlotte w/ that plane?

Not sure...is guess we are going to get out of here once the patient is offloaded, provided there wasn't any blood from her falling down.

Obviously it's good that she's okay buuut now she's stuck in Nashville.

I have been through a lot of strange shit on airplanes over the years.

Obviously it's good that she's okay buuut now she's stuck in Nashville.

That is a city that I would love to be stuck in. I love that city. We watch Nashville every week and for me I enjoy seeing places that I have visited on the show.

S2E2 of Breaking Bad may have been the best hour of TV I've ever seen (the one where they kill Tuco). Holy shit.

Sorry bro, figured 5 years was enough time.

Sounds like it was a major allergic reaction to something and she fell over. They had an epi pen handy to administer almost immediately and likely saved her life.

And what's the deal with airline peanuts?

And what's the deal with airline peanuts?

They give out peanuts. Depending on the severity of the allergy, some can have an allergic reaction just from airborne particles. I know with mine, I can't be around when it is being harvested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back