• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
They give out peanuts. Depending on the severity of the allergy, some can have an allergic reaction just from airborne particles. I know with mine, I can't be around when it is being harvested.

Your mother in law probably thinks you're a hypochondriac and your allergy is not real. I know when I was growing up we never heard about peanut allergies- just about everyone ate peanut butter sandwiches at school. Let me be clear, I'm not saying you're a hypochondriac and your allergy is not real. Can you eat pistachios and other nuts?

noooooooooooooooo this is probably the saddest moment of my life...

Maybe you can channel those emotions and write a hit song about it? Then it'll be the happiest moment of your life. And I will have played a part in it.

They give out peanuts. Depending on the severity of the allergy, some can have an allergic reaction just from airborne particles. I know with mine, I can't be around when it is being harvested.

By the way, not trying to bring you down by bringing up the mother in law. Just such a weird dynamic between you two. I can't get enough of those stories.

Your mother in law probably thinks you're a hypochondriac and your allergy is not real. I know when I was growing up we never heard about peanut allergies- just about everyone ate peanut butter sandwiches at school. Let me be clear, I'm not saying you're a hypochondriac and your allergy is not real. Can you eat pistachios and other nuts?
I'm not allergic to peanuts. Thank you Jesus. I have a different allergy. Mine isn't a common allergy, but it is severe. My mother in law actually embraces the allergy. It's her family that thinks that perhaps if I ate one of it, I would become less allergic. After my last few times, I will not tempt faith. Then I have my mother who is the opposite extreme, especially when we are working together. She actually tastes all my food and asks the chef before I eat.

Finally watching my Shark Tank and drinking my Secret Santee gift wine. Got caught up in wrapping presents earlier.

That is a city that I would love to be stuck in. I love that city. We watch Nashville every week and for me I enjoy seeing places that I have visited on the show.

can't decide which of these two posts is my favorite

My favorite recent post is when Dashionista fucked up at work and ended her post "vom vom vom vom".

So weird. At least that's one point for the mother in law, that she doesn't think you're making up.

I won brownie points with her and her husband when I diagnosed her sinus headaches. She was adamant that they were migraines (something that her husband and myself suffer from). It took a year but she hasn't had one since I told her to try allergy medicine :)

I won brownie points with her and her husband when I diagnosed her sinus headaches. She was adamant that they were migraines (something that her husband and myself suffer from). It took a year but she hasn't had one since I told her to try allergy medicine :)
Maybe this woman will eventually come to her senses. What do you think is going on? Is it no woman is good enough for her son? Did it hurt your feelings that they wouldn't touch the cake you brought? What is your husband saying? Does he beg you not to blow up?

Last edited:
Maybe this woman will eventually come to her senses. What do you think is going on? Is it no woman is good enough for her son? Did it hurt your feelings that they wouldn't touch the cake you brought? What is your husband saying? Does he beg you not to blow up?

Turn on your pm and I will enlighten you.

Didn't bother me with the cake. Ins my favorite so that meant more for me :) :)

As for me blowing up, I've been really good. Even when she's bitched me out and belittled me, I just sit there quietly. Then once we are on our way home, I enlighten him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back