• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say here that I love that you send a PM... but then come back to the board to to say 'ignore typos in my PM.'

Makes sense.

I just want to say here that I love that you send a PM... but then come back to the board to to say 'ignore typos in my PM.'

Makes sense.

I went to reply to my pm to him b it it sent it to me. I do this all the time. Much easier just to comment here.

S2E2 of Breaking Bad may have been the best hour of TV I've ever seen (the one where they kill Tuco). Holy shit.

Only gets better. S3E7 is probably one of my favorite episodes of TV evaaaaar. I just finished S3E10 & have been told is improved every episode. I'm so hooked on it.

Newwww phone in the house

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Yeah 2009 that was scary stuff man. Glad you're alright.

I wish you'd go on Oprah with this woman WakeGal. I'd watch.

Our neighboring department's chief was taken on Dr Phil by his wife because he wasn't sexing her enough. He claimed it was from some on the job injury (he's a full time W-S ff) but Dr Phil saw right through it. Created a plan for them to have sexy time every other day for a year. They were supposed to follow back up after a few months but they never went back to the show.

love being home alone and blasting music without headphones early morning

I love how every time I get a free day to get shit done in the yard, the forecast calls for rain all day.

I'm supposed to wear the bunny pajamas for a bar crawl but its supposed to be rainy and nasty here too. I'm not looking forward to it. Might have to bring a second pair of shoes to wear between bars so I don't ruin the slippers, bring a giant umbrella, etc

-6 degrees here this morning and we have a winter storm warning for tonight. Looks like we'll end up with a White Christmas. It was funny yesterday when I was running some errands and ran my car through the car wash while I was out. It was so cold that by the time I got to my destination afterward, my doors were frozen shut and I had to bang my shoulder into the door to get it to crack open.

Palma, this is from April but it makes me wonder if your girl might not be as sweet as she comes across in interviews.

I tried to neg rep this but apparently I have to spread rep. NEVER INSINUATE THAT JENNIFER LAWRENCE HAS MADE A MISTAKE AGAIN.

Girlfriend is in NYC this weekend. Buckling up for a marathon of drinking, some basketball watching and some heavy snowfall/frigid temperatures.

This is so fucking stupid. We are about to drive 5 hours to Naples for my GF's office party from where she worked before we moved. Then driving home 5 hours tomorrow. What an epic waste of time.

I got the, "You don't have to go. I'll just go by myself."

Nice try. This isn't my first rodeo.

Girlfriend is in NYC this weekend. Buckling up for a marathon of drinking, some basketball watching and some heavy snowfall/frigid temperatures.

Careful not to get drunk and tag any she-pitters while drunk and alone!

This is so fucking stupid. We are about to drive 5 hours to Naples for my GF's office party from where she worked before we moved. Then driving home 5 hours tomorrow. What an epic waste of time.

I got the, "You don't have to go. I'll just go by myself."

Nice try. This isn't my first rodeo.

So which former co-worker does she want to bang?

You get my text the other day? Glad you're ok, dude.

It must have gotten lost in a bunch of other texts when my phone finally turned back on 2 days later (lots from DF09Toy and all her family oops). Just replied!

Yeah 2009 that was scary stuff man. Glad you're alright.

It was pretty wild. I'm still kind of in disbelief it ever happened. At least it forced me to finally get a PCP in Washington, DC. I hadn't visited a doctor in 2.5 years. Signed up with an office literally across the hall from mine... so at least it will be easy to get to.

So which former co-worker does she want to bang?

Lol srsly. That's nuts.

I guess I might drive 5 hours if I left my current company and they were throwing a party.. mostly just because when everyone parties things get cray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back