• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=facebook;653468594709327]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=653468594709327[/video]

does this work?

Our neighboring department's chief was taken on Dr Phil by his wife because he wasn't sexing her enough. He claimed it was from some on the job injury (he's a full time W-S ff) but Dr Phil saw right through it. Created a plan for them to have sexy time every other day for a year. They were supposed to follow back up after a few months but they never went back to the show.
Why would someone publicly humiliate themself like that? Crazy.

I tried to neg rep this but apparently I have to spread rep. NEVER INSINUATE THAT JENNIFER LAWRENCE HAS MADE A MISTAKE AGAIN.

LOL! I already got neg repped for bringing up the possibility she might not be perfect. People are sensitive on here when it comes to her!

This is so fucking stupid. We are about to drive 5 hours to Naples for my GF's office party from where she worked before we moved. Then driving home 5 hours tomorrow. What an epic waste of time.

I got the, "You don't have to go. I'll just go by myself."

Nice try. This isn't my first rodeo.

Wow, 10 hour roundtrip for somewhere she worked 5 years ago? Oooooops, too many 5's in that post. I see the job was just before y'all moved, not 5 years ago. Still, fuuuuuuuck that.

I feel like we're corrupting him, slowly but surely.

Lol srsly. That's nuts.

I guess I might drive 5 hours if I left my current company and they were throwing a party.. mostly just because when everyone parties things get cray.

Judging by the other night you're definitely down for "things getting crazy".

my gf has sent like 10 really blurry selfies from teh white house already today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back