• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raleigh. I may actually try something like a boot camp or fly wheel that can get me a good workout quickly. That part is okay, it's the doing it at the asscrack of dawn part that sucks, especially in winter.

There's the same sunlight at 5AM as there is at 5PM.

I love how every time I get a free day to get shit done in the yard, the forecast calls for rain all day.

yeah I really need to rake my back yard. I'm probably going to end up taking a day off work to do it, which is rather lame.

Started watching Luther again today with the wife. Liked it even better. Just wonderfully shot.

things that are LAME: I don't think army/navy was televised out here. WTF.

What channel is it on. I see Step Up 2 (what a classic that is) but no Fast and Furious.

A street dancer enrolls at Maryland School of the Arts and teams up with a talented classmate to take a team to an underground dance contest.

It's on Bravo.

I've never seen Step Up 2. No Chanum = No watching.

30 for 30 is great, again.

The tO$U AD (Andy Geiger) is plainly scum. Clarett didn't help himself, but he got a raw deal.

OMG YES JUST STARTING RIGHT NOW ON MTV.

<3 love <3<3<3<3

side. note. beer is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back