• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want this to get missed at the end of the last thread. My favorite acronym is "BOHICA"

I didn't eat my fruit. Now I'm hungry and going to eat unhealthy

So there was a shooting at a high school in Colorado. Shooter dead, student in critical condition.

So there was a shooting at a high school in Colorado. Shooter dead, student in critical condition.

I was just about to come here and wonder why there wasn't a thread about this.

"@RealCarrotFacts: braeking news: beynonce come out with new albub (carrot)"

Were there any exciting discussion on the CT today? Did palma make a return (I'm guessing so by the title)?

You all are so mean. Its indisputable that your lives were better when Lee Melchionni was a prominent figure.

You all are so mean. Its indisputable that your lives were better when Lee Melchionni was a prominent figure.
Palma, this is from April but it makes me wonder if your girl might not be as sweet as she comes across in interviews.

I could eat a whole buncha that right now. Just about any cake will do, though.

Somebody on YT put together about 10 minutes worth of clips from Running Zack (where Zack discovers his Native American heritage). Felt kind of embarrassed watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back