• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Quiet Pint?

yeah this place sucks. waited 30 minutes for a 2-top tonight, got the meatball app, a flat bread, and some sliders. halfway through eating we looked at each other and said "yeah, this food is pretty bland." Sliders and meatballs were dry, the jerk chicken flatbread had no flavor.

Had 3.50 Highland Gaelic, so thats not that bad. I'm sticking with 1st Street, which has always been consistently solid

but but but Chef Brian Duffy was there!

We actually went today for lunch again. I got the sliders, they were better than I expected. They have some sort of hardon for apples though. Apple Cider vinegar in everything and their ketchup has apple sauce in it. They did however, have whole grain mustard. But the hostess was wearing pajama pants.

On a side note I talked with the owner about chances of him getting back into the LJVM pizza scene and he says he wasn't approached after Donato's left and that he has too much going on now anyway. Said he sold 130 pizzas in slices during ACC games and it was good money.

On a side note I talked with the owner about chances of him getting back into the LJVM pizza scene and he says he wasn't approached after Donato's left and that he has too much going on now anyway. Said he sold 130 pizzas in slices during ACC games and it was good money.

I've been trying to talk him in to opening a Burke St. Pizza in Clemmons for a couple years, basically ever since he closed down Big Howie's. Maybe one of these days...

Back