• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Peter O'Toole died today

awaken

Reaction score
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie...r-hollywood-icon-peter-o-toole-190049803.html

"no one seems certain exactly when or where he was born, and O'Toole himself said he had two different birth certificates with conflicting information."

" He also had an affair with bombshell Ursula Andress..."
Ursula-Andress-voted-best-Bond-beach-body-of-all-time-3.jpg

ursula-andress-ursula-andress-32555846-300-428.jpg

P.S. Did you ever notice that Peter O’Toole has a double-phallic name?
- Groucho Marx, in a letter to Dick Cavett.

O'Toole would laught at a thread about him being dominated more by photos of someone else. Quite the acting titan. And very much the ladies' man.

Agreed. And he would also be in favor of posting Ursula Andress pics at every opportunity. These are before photoshop, before there was plastic surgery.

Here's O'Toole's epic Letterman entrance

I bumped into O'Toole like 10 years ago in the lobby of the Hotel on 59th and 5th avenue. There was a Wake meet and greet Coach Prosser there. A few months after the WVU 3OT loss. O'Toole required a nurse to walk with him and I swear to God he looked 90. Then I bumped into Prosser and told him I just bumped into Peter O'Toole. He said me too, and we tried to figure out how old he was. I guessed 90 and he guessed 70 and fuck if Skip wasn't almost dead right. I was shocked. He was the oldest 70 in the history of modern man

Back