• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Store?

DeacWatcher

Ricky Peral
Reaction score
Other than the bookstore, where would I likely find my bro a Wake sweater vest? I need somewhere online as I am not going to be near Winston before Christmas.

Other than the bookstore, where would I likely find my bro a Wake sweater vest? I need somewhere online as I am not going to be near Winston before Christmas.

They have them at the deacon shop in hanes mall. I saw them just the other day. First rack on the left when you come in. It's the rack closest to the window.

How about finding a Wake Forest bath towel? A friend had one that he got a few years ago from the Deacon Shop, but I can't find one online... Thanks

The online Deacon Shop still sucks. So much stuff they sell at the brick and mortar stores that isn't available online.

The online Deacon Shop still sucks. So much stuff they sell at the brick and mortar stores that isn't available online.

You know you can call the physical store on campus or at the mall and they will sometimes ship things to you. I know they have for me in the past, but this was before they were taken over by Jostens, or whoever it was.

You know you can call the physical store on campus or at the mall and they will sometimes ship things to you. I know they have for me in the past, but this was before they were taken over by Jostens, or whoever it was.

Yeah, but there's no way to know what they have. Shirt designs and all kinds of products are totally different than what you can see online.

We went to the Deacon Shop in the mall a week or so ago and were wildly unimpressed with the limited selection. We asked the woman working the counter and she explained that the DS was purchased by another company during the summer and by the time the acquisition was final, it was too late to order new designs for the winter season. She claimed that there would be a lot more choices once the spring/summer products started arriving.

Back