• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One type of meat for the rest of your life...

Which meat do you choose?

• Total voters
Homer: Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Lisa, honey, are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal!
Homer: [Chuckles] Yeah, right Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

this

It was between chicken and fish for health reasons - can't imagine what beef or pork would do to my body if I had it 5-7 days a week. Then chicken won out because of versatility and cost. Chicken makes the best stock, whether for a meat based dish or an otherwise vegetarian stew. I like to eat meat a lot but stay away from beef, lamb and pork on a regular basis, which I like a lot more than chicken. Prolly have beef or pork an average of twice per week. Tastiest of all and which I only rarely eat is lamb. Now I'm gonna go have leftover salmon for dinner. Mmmm.

Turkey Turkey Turkey. Turkey can mimic all of the other meats but fish, is fish really a meat? Turkey bacon, burgers, sausage and ground.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If all poultry isn't being lumped together then fish shouldn't be either.

"Fish Meat is practically a vegetable." - Ron Swanson

The truly only important question remotely similar to this topic.... Choose one for the rest of your life.

Cheese or blow jobs?

I chose fish but I already regret my decision and would like to change my vote to pork....oh wonderful and tasty pork.

Went with pork...my mind immediately went to that Simpsons reference as well.

The versatility factor is huge.

Probably the most difficult question I've ever had to ask myself...

Shit I'll go with beef.

The truly only important question remotely similar to this topic.... Choose one for the rest of your life.

Cheese or blow jobs?

I would never eat cheese again to get a daily morning blowie

But since that ain't happening...

Back