• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

50 Best CHRISTMAS Movies

Die Hard isn't about Christmas. It's about a robbery. It's not a Christmas movie.

I guess it's time for my annual rant on how I think Christmas Vacation is the most overrated Christmas movie of all time and the worst of the first three Vacation movies.

John Maclane would not have been in LA unless it was Christmas. Nobody would have been at Nakatomi Towers unless the Christmas party was going one.

I suppose the second one wasn't a Christmas movie either? It was snowing.

I guess it's time for my annual rant on how I think Christmas Vacation is the most overrated Christmas movie of all time and the worst of the first three Vacation movies.

Of all the terrible opinions you have, this is one of the worst. There are 4 vacation movies and they are ranked as so:
1. Vacation
2. Christmas Vacation
3. European Vacation
4. Vegas Vacation

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Vegas Vacation is my wife's favorite of the four. It was damn near a dealbreaker.

There are people who are arguing against Die Hard as the CLEAR #1 Christmas movie? Or that it even IS a Christmas movie? GTFO.

"home alone isn't about Christmas, it's about a robbery"

except it's not, it's about a kid inadvertently left home alone on christmas and the mother trying to get home and realizing that family is important. also a robbery happens and kevin's face burns from aftershave even though he didn't shave (maybe?)

therefore, any movie that isn't solely about the birth of Jesus Christ is not a Christmas movie

Back