• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lectro was RIGHT--post1626--(climate related)

That’s a picture of a Warmist running out of steam

The myth is on its last legs - it was shit in the beginning and to that same shit it returns in the end.

We should be so blessed

:)

I thought it was Alarmist. I can’t keep up with all these pseudoscientific advances.

I thought it was Alarmist. I can’t keep up with all these pseudoscientific advances.

I know it’s hard when the data being used is worthless shite. A Warmist is one who believes the planet is dramatically heating due to humankind. The Alarmist is one who sees connections everywhere. An example is the claim that animals across the spectrum in California were shrinking due to the rise in temperature. Obviously none of our intrepid research team happened upon a Bob’s Big Boy

hqdefault.jpg

I know it’s hard when the data being used is worthless shite. A Warmist is one who believes the planet is dramatically heating due to humankind. The Alarmist is one who sees connections everywhere. An example is the claim that animals across the spectrum in California were shrinking due to the rise in temperature. Obviously none of our intrepid research team happened upon a Bob’s Big Boy

such an idiot. thanks moon.

such an idiot. thanks moon.

Thankyou Millstone..I know you are looking forward to the day when you can relieve yourself the burden of having to lug around an implanted faith in a dying cult.

Lectro must have been absent the day they went over the greenhouse effect in science class.

Alright children..Big Brain Alert as Nobel Laureate Ivar Giaver is here for some quick slap down.

Good the get the smartest into the room..the climate scientists are second raters.Its long past time to get the minds with the most matter..Fred Hoyle,Will Happer at Princeton,Lindzen at MIT,Svennsmark,Corbyn at Queen’s College,etc.,

The American-Norwegian legend of SCIENCE, Ivar Giaver

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk60CUkf3Kw

Giavier has been paid tons of money by EXXON and Phillip Morris' Heartland Institute. These are people who paid RW hero Richard Lindzen who sold his soul and testified that cigarettes were not a health hazard.

Giavier has been paid tons of money by EXXON and Phillip Morris' Heartland Institute. These are people who paid RW hero Richard Lindzen who sold his soul and testified that cigarettes were not a health hazard.

Why do you feel the need to lie?

Ivar Giaver is immune to your smears — as a matter of fact most of the experts I mention would gladly support this theory if it were not so riddled with outright lies and fabrications. The East Anglia emails and cooking the books by removing cold reporting stations - an utterly common practice as well as revising previous weather records to make this period look as if it is exceptional. It is not.

Over 100 years - and even with some data fudging - the alarmists are showing an increase of a mere Point .8

This myth is dying and a new understanding of the earths atmosphere is taking shape. Physicist-Experts-Groundbreakers Piers Corbyn whose brother Jeremy is the English Labor Party leader.Henrik Svensmark and Nir Shaviv are two more revolutionizers in this massive paradigm shift.

And don’t misrepresent Dick Lindzen’s views..the quotes you are trying to pin him with are comments he made about 2nd hand smoke. Those comments were directly in line with the WHO’s at the same time.

Let’s see the real resume from this legendary physicist who is nobody’s shill and certainly not Shell’s.

Richard Siegmund Lindzen (born February 8, 1940) is an American atmospheric physicist known for his work in the dynamics of the middle atmosphere, atmospheric tides, and ozone photochemistry. He has published more than 200 scientific papers and books. From 1983[1] until his retirement in 2013, he was Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Meteorology at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[2] He was a lead author of Chapter 7, "Physical Climate Processes and Feedbacks," of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's Third Assessment Report on climate change. He has criticized the scientific consensus about climate change[3] and what he has called "climate alarmism."[4]

It opened for me. This puzzling heat is a previously known phenomenon, just now specifically discovered there. To be clear, it is presented as an additional contributor. There is no argument against global warming in that article.

Back