• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

McDonald's needs to get rid of 10 million pounds of wings

Having lived in Korea, I cannot remember a single time seeing or eating what we think of as Korean-spiced wings. However, I've never seen a Popeye's filled with more men in suits eating spicy fried chicken than the one in Seoul.

Having lived in Korea, I cannot remember a single time seeing or eating what we think of as Korean-spiced wings. However, I've never seen a Popeye's filled with more men in suits eating spicy fried chicken than the one in Seoul.

Are Koreans in Korea as hot as Koreans in America?

Do adults regularly eat at McDonald's? I'm not sure I've been there in a year.

It's been years since I've had a full McDonald's meal

Think I got a mcflurry this summer once

The worst kind of buffalo wing is the one when you bite into it, its all veiny and shit. The meat almost looks dark. Hate when that happens.

Its hard to find a good wing these days.

Most east-coasters have a BonChon somewhere near them. You want a good wing? Go there.

The worst kind of buffalo wing is the one when you bite into it, its all veiny and shit. The meat almost looks dark. Hate when that happens.

Its hard to find a good wing these days.

#atlcontinuousdecline

East Coast serves the best wings for the best price in Winston. You are a fool if you go to eat wings anywhere else.

I always found East Coast wings to be the best in Winston but average overall. The sauce is too runny.

East Coast serves the best wings for the best price in Winston. You are a fool if you go to eat wings anywhere else.

East Coast is definitely the best chain restaurant wings in Winston. Hooters' Daytona Beach style grilled wings are pretty delicious though

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Wings in Winston suck dick but waldos is better than east coast. Just demolished some dallas-hot at winghouse last night so I should be okay to head back to NC now

Last edited:
I tried the McD wings and I thought they were pretty good. 6 for $3.99 or something like that

Sure.

I certainly wouldn't say they are as good as East Coast or other wing joints, but they were not bad at all. Granted, I had low expectations.

i finally see why we have a wing shortage today

I just flew in from Chicago and boy do I need millions of pounds of wings.

i'd eat mcdonalds wings if i'm being honest here

Back