• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Least Productive Work Day of the Year

It definitely not today for me. I've never been asked more questions in my life than in the last 3 hours.

So unproductive. Think I'm gonna sneak out around 3 if I can. Thursday will be even more unproductive though because I've already finished the one thing I knew I had to do this week.

i have to work today, tomorrow, thursday and friday. so i think any one of those days will be horribly unproductive. damn municipal government

i have zippy vacation because i'm at a new job and got married this year. so i'm right there with you. granted i work from home, and most of my clients are off. i do have some shit i need to get done, though.

granted at 11 i'm going to walk the dog to pick up the key for the house my wife's parents are staying at in our hood, and then i'm going to buy a couple presents i've been putting off. probably knock off at 4 after a 2 hour lunch.

i have zippy vacation because i'm at a new job and got married this year. so i'm right there with you. granted i work from home, and most of my clients are off. i do have some shit i need to get done, though.

I'm in virtually the same boat, only I'm working from Florida this week.

hope it's as nice there as it is here. it's been pretty nice here the last few days.

Greetings fellow Christmas eve workers! There was very little traffic this morning, which was nice.

Greetings fellow Christmas eve workers! There was very little traffic this morning, which was nice.

I think I'm staying an hour late. I don't think my dad is very happy with me right now. It's not like I won't be home for dinner and around all day tomorrow!

I think I'm staying an hour late. I don't think my dad is very happy with me right now. It's not like I won't be home for dinner and around all day tomorrow!

I absolutely hate working this close to Christmas Day. Nobody is even pretending to work today.

I absolutely hate working this close to Christmas Day. Nobody is even pretending to work today.

I've only had one job where we actually did work on Christmas Eve. On Christmas Eve we would finish printing the thousands of Christmas Eve bulletins. We would always finish around 1pm and close once they were delivered. We even had extra staff for that week. That's the only job I've worked on Christmas Eve.

Having the same problem with my mom. Plus I missed my Dad's retirement celebration because I was working all day on Sunday, so I really am the worst child ever.

I've only had one job where we actually did work on Christmas Eve. On Christmas Eve we would finish printing the thousands of Christmas Eve bulletins. We would always finish around 1pm and close once they were delivered. We even had extra staff for that week. That's the only job I've worked on Christmas Eve.

I spent Christmas Day of '03 in Umm Qasr, Iraq with less than 12 hours of sleep over the past week. So as much as working today sucks, it could always be much worse.

Today is gonna be the least productive day ever. I really only need to do one report that will take about 20 mins. Trying to get out of here around lunch time.

Nice day so far. Came in and went to breakfast with some coworkers. It's real quiet around here... skeleton crew and all.

Back