• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach Clawson conference call with former players

:couch:
I did the Orange Bowl tailgate, and helped MagnoliaLeague and a few others with organizing the Car Care Bowl. Meeting olddeac and hurricandeac at the Orange Bowl is still one of the greatest highlights of my time on the boards.

Any chance you might organize another one for our record 4th bowl game in a row next season?
Is Mags still around?

Bull. Turftoega being the little 3rd grade hall monitor bitch is why we have this board. He sucks far worse than any former moderator even though none of them were good.

Oddly enough, Turf is pretty chill and laid back IRL. He comes up and tailgates with us a few games per year, including the vast majority of our current mods. All in all, towards the end, the scout board were a real shitshow of epic proportions.

Any chance you might organize another one for our record 4th bowl game in a row next season?
Is Mags still around?

My best answer; it depends on the circumstances and bowl. We've got a pretty large tailgate to organize for already, but depending on the location its a possibility.

Oddly enough, Turf is pretty chill and laid back IRL. He comes up and tailgates with us a few games per year, including the vast majority of our current mods. All in all, towards the end, the scout board were a real shitshow of epic proportions.

Interesting. That is very hard to believe that he is not one miserable human being.

Interesting. That is very hard to believe that he is not one miserable human being.

I try to be as close to my true self on the boards, but some people just take on a different persona. DV7 and I joke, he can be (pre-fatherhood) the biggest asshole on the boards, and someone even I didn't like; but in real life he's down to earth and great to hang out with.

I try to be as close to my true self on the boards, but some people just take on a different persona. DV7 and I joke, he can be (pre-fatherhood) the biggest asshole on the boards, and someone even I didn't like; but in real life he's down to earth and great to hang out with.

He ruined a once fun message board. I know that.

NazT Deac: the Dancing Homer of Winston-Salem

He always reminded me of Gene, Gene, The Dancing Machine from the original Gong Show. Am I recalling correctly that NazT worked for WXII in his heyday?

His epic fail protesting [redacted] in the Joel is one of the greatest board moments ever.

What happened to that guy from Mocksville that always seemed like he was a case of Natty light deep?

You may need to be more specific. Or do you mean MocksvilleDeac ?

If its MocksvilleDeac, hes still being his normal self. He pulled some state school type hassling a recruit a little while ago. Got called out by basically everyone on Scout/247 and on Twitter.

If its MocksvilleDeac, hes still being his normal self. He pulled some state school type hassling a recruit a little while ago. Got called out by basically everyone on Scout/247 and on Twitter.

Was that the guy who was hassling the QB from Arkansas who ended up at Missouri?

Back