• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post Your Christmas Loot

Lots of clothes
Some cologne
Chromecast
A crossword book
A Wake tumbler and a couple of shot glasses from Doofus

Scotch, rum
Money to put towards kayak accessories.
Some random junk from my mother in law.
The Beatles box set.

Farm share membership
Knife skills class

Great gift ideas. I took a knife skills class at Southern Season and probably reduced my onion dicing time by 75%. And learned how to chiffonade.

Knife skills class?

I'm picking up some birthday gift ideas.

Knife skills class?

I'm picking up some birthday gift ideas.
That's been on my "want to" list for a while, I love to cook but I'm pretty terrible with kitchen knives.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

An iPad so know I can watch the Wake Forest Network (ESPN3) on a bigger screen than my iPhone.

Drink cart + liquor decanter + whisky glasses (thanks Miss Claus!)
Google Chromecast
Pairs of Lucky Brand and Joe's jeans
2014 WFU Football vintage calendar (fourth year in a row!)
A really nice Tumi laptop/going-to-work bag
A chocolate absinthe cake that my aunt shipped from Italy... I don't usually eat cake, but def looking forward to serving this up after dinner tonight

Crock pot
Jewelry
Monogrammed towels
Picture frames for my empty guest room
Really nice hand painted picture to hang in my living room
Bunch of cute kitchen/entertaining stuff
Two small Kate spade purses
Jeans
Booties

Great gift ideas. I took a knife skills class at Southern Season and probably reduced my onion dicing time by 75%. And learned how to chiffonade.

What's Southern Season? I really need to work on my knife skills and was planning to take cooking classes at GTCC.

Lululemon clothes
Michael Kors watch and shoes
A suit
Gel manicure kit
Kate Spade necklace
Several pairs of earrings
Perfume
Red Sox stuff
Clothes
Cash

Bottle of Grey Goose
A Sweater
$200 check to offset the about 2 grand I have spent on Xmas.

The stomach flu.

Finally about to open some presents...

My dad is a doctor with a very impoverished clientele so I asked him in lieu of buying me anything for him to find a family and give them a great Christmas. He wrote me a letter describing the tough situation the family is in and how they reacted to receiving the presents. It got me in the feels pretty serious yo.

Back