• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Hip-Hop thread

I don't get the Drake hype.

Then again, my favorite rappers right now are Killer Mike, Jay Elect, Aesop Rock, and Kendrick. I feel like there's a certain divide there.

I don't get the Drake hype.

Then again, my favorite rappers right now are Killer Mike, Jay Elect, Aesop Rock, and Kendrick. I feel like there's a certain divide there.

Killer Mike is awesome. Saw him live a couple of months ago with Big Boi.

Madlib and Freddie Gibbs' track off of Pinata remixed with Action Bronson, Joey Bada$$, and Ransom.

going to the 20th anniversary of the release of illmatic nas show at the fox theater tonight. starts at 830 with a doc about the aslbum then he's performing it in its entirety. hoping this series game isn't too long tonight, so i can see the doc.

going to the 20th anniversary of the release of illmatic nas show at the fox theater tonight. starts at 830 with a doc about the aslbum then he's performing it in its entirety. hoping this series game isn't too long tonight, so i can see the doc.

oh my god this sounds awesome

finna go work on my strength levels then head to oakland. i'll report back if i make it out alive.

that was awesome. the doc was pretty good, but i had some strong white guilt going.

Back