• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake County Schools Delayed Two Hours on 1/7/2014 because it is...

The amount of whining by grown ass adults on this thread is both amusing and staggering.

This decision is on par with hiring Buzz and the school systems have made it 3 times now. Do you have kids in school? Will you be missing out on a couple hours of pay this morning like some single moms I know?

Last edited:
This decision is on par with hiring Buzz and the school systems have made it 3 times now. Do you have kids in school? Will you be missing it on a couple hours of pay this morning like some single moms I know?

My wife is a teacher. I am well aware of the challenges on both sides. Some of the people are bitching and whining just to bitch and wine. Her room is in an old automotive classroom that isn't heated. Her kids are having to bundle up in blankets just to get through class shivering. You want to blame someone? Don't blame the school system. Blame the legislature who keeps cutting the funding to fix these kinds of problems.

Underpaid and under appreciated teachers sitting in cold classrooms with kids who are coming to school to try and learn even though they're freezing cold and you all are complaining because you have to shift your schedule around? GTFO.

this thread was made for milhouse, and he didn't let it pass him by. i appreciate it.

Back