• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Better Call Saul" series finale Monday, August 15 (new Odenkirk show on AMC)

The date on one of the documents in the montage was October 2003.

Love the flip phones, btw.

I saw some people saying they're gonna use them maybe to make protest signs about racism since Huell is facing steeper jail time than others

That could get interesting when you consider that the Vaminos Pest guy was the connection between Saul/Walter and Todd/the neo nazis. Maybe Jimmy will try to set up some sort of confrontation to get the public on Huell's side?

It was amazing how much story was told in just a couple of minutes with that opening montage. I also liked "Big Rock Candy Mountain" being played while the Germans are building the crystal meth mine.

Rhea Seehorn looked really good at the Emmys.

I feel like this show is going to last a long time. With Kim's new turn and the introduction of Lalo, it seems like the show definitely has to get in to the BB season 2 timeline. The Nacho-Lalo feud at least goes that far.

Interesting 180 from what last week's episode set up, with Kim seemingly distancing herself from Jimmy, only to return in full force after the successful execution of their shenanigans. She sure doesn't like bank law, does she?

I kind of like badass, earring-tearing Nacho, even if it means tragic things for his character.

I wonder if we'll get to see Crazy 8's parents' furniture store at some point.

Took me 3 episodes to make the connection between "Werner" and "Heisenberg". Wonder where they are going with that?

I've always though Kim was a super cool chick, but knowing she listens to Stereolab puts her on another level.

I got a little tingly when Kim said “Let’s do it again.”

I doubt the Germans will even finish construction. We know the superlab is at least four years from being used.

I got a little tingly when Kim said “Let’s do it again.”

I was kind of hoping we'd get a Rhea Seehorn butt shot when she was about to climb out of bed. I should've figured Kim was a "sleep in her pajamas" kind of broad.

I was kind of hoping we'd get a Rhea Seehorn butt shot when she was about to climb out of bed. I should've figured Kim was a "sleep in her pajamas" kind of broad.

Keri Russell would have gone for the butt shot. Rhea Seehorn needs to step up her game.

And it's a penultimate episode. Those are always the most action-packed and memorable episodes from Vince Gilligan.

Back