• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Better Call Saul" series finale Monday, August 15 (new Odenkirk show on AMC)

Too bad Lil Dicky isn't around to post about how this show sucks so that I can tell him he's crazy. This show is awesome.

Reactions: BDL
They're doing a great job with the slow descent and showing all the ways Jimmy just isn't meant for this world. Mike's story is fantastic too. I knew I didn't like his daughter-in-law.

I guess I need to go back and rewatch these while I'm not falling asleep.

They're doing a great job with
the slow descent and showing all the ways Jimmy just isn't meant for this world. Mike's story is fantastic too. I knew I didn't like his daughter-in-law.

What is this in reference to? Her hearing gunshots is the only active role I can remember her in this season.
You can buy one daytime TV spot in Colorado Springs for less than $100. Jimmy was hustled.

What did it say he paid for it? Out of his own pocket? Not sure how I missed either of these two things.

Last season, Stacey seemed to embrace dirty money.

Jimmy said he paid $700 for the spot.

I imagine the 700 includes the money paid to the teens to film and edit, along with the cost of the cast. Well, the old lady.

"Better Call Saul" Season 2 premieres Feb 15

Good show i dig it. That lady making up the gunshots. Chicks man. Some be cray. Just ask. Holmes shoulda called her out on the BS and still moved em.

"Better Call Saul" Season 2 premieres Feb 15

He didn't want her to know he was all weird grandpa hanging outside her house all night.

I like how the writers have the guts to give us Saul and Mike in completely separate character arcs. Wouldn't mind doing something similar with other characters but I read a good point. If this show introduces Gus, the show automatically becomes all about Gus.

Last edited:
Mike feels guilty about his roll in his son's death and leaving them without dad/husband. He'll do anything for them as we know about the future.

Three BB characters in tonight's ep.

Tuco, Krazy 8, and the gun dealer.

Excellent episode this week.

Now, I have a yearning to rewatch Breaking Bad.

Nacho was never in BB. He was only mentioned by Saul.

Skinny Pete was Tuco's cell mate at one point. I assume it's now.

Awesome. This show strikes a tremendous balance between independence and pandering. I'm sure they'll handle this appropriately.

Back