• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Better Call Saul" series finale Monday, August 15 (new Odenkirk show on AMC)

Joe Budden's "Pump It Up" playing in the club. Is BCS supposed to take place in 2009 or alter though? First season of Breaking Bad was released in 2008.

Last edited:
Maybe that’s when it was uploaded.

Between The Boys, Mandalorian, and BCS, Giancarlo Esposito is having a nice moment. Psyched for him.

Between The Boys, Mandalorian, and BCS, Giancarlo Esposito is having a nice moment. Psyched for him.

To think he started (AFIK) as Buggin' Out.
images

He had a few roles before that.

Season 5 premieres today!

Nacho is the guy in the meeting who realized years ago that it’s all bullshit. All of it.

So what actually happened to Gus’ product? I completely forgot about that.

I think it was a cover story that Werner stole the product so Gus had to water it down, to throw the cartel off the scent of his construction project.

I think it was a cover story that Werner stole the product so Gus had to water it down, to throw the cartel off the scent of his construction project.

Gotcha. So the product was part of the cover for killing Werner. It was another way to show off how savvy Lalo is. Going to be fascinating to see how Gus and Lalo square off and to see how Saul gets involved with the cartel.

We got confirmation of Gus's stepped-on product ruse last night from Nacho.

Loved the meth-head montage. I wish we would've seen the hot dog place that Jesse used to frequent or maybe Taco Cabeza.

Is Howard going to offer Jimmy a chance to come back to HHM? Is that the straw that breaks the camel's back for Kim when Jimmy declines?

I had to do some digging to remember how Jimmy and Nacho initially interacted before last night's ep. Completely forgot about the Tuco thing in season 1.

liked how they showed Crazy 8 getting his nickname. wasn't he a DEA informant in BB? I guess that's how Hank is going to be involved this season?

Back