• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Better Call Saul" series finale Monday, August 15 (new Odenkirk show on AMC)

Mike lived in Philly until quite recently before the show.

Yeah. I get mixed up in the timeline, but I think he's been in Albuquerque for not much more than a year if that.

Count me in for an "¡Hola Lalo!" prequel that takes place in Mexico produced by the BB/BCS crew.

Yeah. I get mixed up in the timeline, but I think he's been in Albuquerque for not much more than a year if that.

Count me in for an "¡Hola Lalo!" prequel that takes place in Mexico produced by the BB/BCS crew.

Or if Lalo survives BCS, a Prison Break style sequel that crosses over into the Narcos universe where Lalo helps break El Chapo out of prison.

Keep thinking they are setting up a Gus origin story set in Chile. Hopefully we don't need to see him torture a coati to death. I like coatis.

I'd watch a Gus/Lalo origin story.

Did we see Jimmy make the switch to Saul Goodman permanently this week? The look on his face when seeing the victims family felt like the point where Jimmy's empathy left him forever.

Good article about Rhea.

After one scene, maybe that one in the courtroom, the screen when to black and "S'all Good" flashed on the screen. For a second, it looked like the show was telling us that was the official transition, but I think it was just an AMC ad.

I think the split face imagine before he yelled at Howard was a good official transition point as well.

After one scene, maybe that one in the courtroom, the screen when to black and "S'all Good" flashed on the screen. For a second, it looked like the show was telling us that was the official transition, but I think it was just an AMC ad.

I think the split face imagine before he yelled at Howard was a good official transition point as well.

That was just an AMC ad.

I think the point of the courtroom glances and the half-face peeking at the family indicated he still had some empathy left. But the breaking point might've been that moment being interrupted by Howard.

Also, that episode was the Lalo content I'm here for.

I'd completely forgotten that the German Madrigal guy aced himself using an AED in S5 of BB. Crazy.

I wish I had done a BB rewatch in parallel with BCS.

Up until this week I would have said the desert montage was Eminem's Slim Shady, but just a few days ago I came across what it was sampled from

Last edited:
Getting back to mike’s Phily background, he sure seemed to know a lot about desert survival for someone who was a phily cop. Of course he seems to know a lot about a lot , except for Spanish

Yeah. It was good. But I'll be fine with never seen another shootout in the desert or two characters stranded in the desert.

Lalo in the apartment was amazing television...and if Rhea Seehorn doesn't win an Emmy, what are we even doing here?

Back