• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Better Call Saul" series finale Monday, August 15 (new Odenkirk show on AMC)

I wonder (hope) if the vet is somehow a low level rung in the Fring ladder

I wonder (hope) if the vet is somehow a low level rung in the Fring ladder

Very possible although I doubt things will move that quickly.

I would like to see the skateboarding twins somehow meet and have an adventure with Mike.

that's right, chuck. your stupid "allergy" to electromagnetic energy was bullshit. (sorry, just watched last week's episode)

Every episode makes it easier to see how Jimmy turns into Saul.

The bad guy/criminal monologue was brilliant. It's amazing they still have that in them even after the entire run of Breaking Bad.

Not ready to let this season go next week.

Last edited:
Agreed.

I am still amazed by how Gilligan has somehow managed to create a completely different show out of many of the same characters and settings. There was just enough familiarity to suck viewers in, but the show has really developed nicely.

That said and while I'm really impressed with where this show has been, I might have a small bit of concern as to how much farther it can go. (I have similar reservations about Hannibal, easily one of my favorite shows on TV.)

this was one of my favorite episodes. i feel like any other show would have had walt or gus show up or jimmy become saul in episode 2. the pacing is great

I was really worried that this show would be shallow and a one trick pony. I've been more than pleasantly surprised.

That said and while I'm really impressed with where this show has been, I might have a small bit of concern as to how much farther it can go.

Respectfully, I have no worries at all about the future. I've been surprised at how seemingly effortlessly Gilligan and Co have created a brand new universe to explore. Seems to me this is a show that could easily go another couple of seasons just based on scenes and plot points from this season alone (e.g., Nacho, Jimmy's Chicago backstory, Jimmy's future in Omaha, Mike's introduction to the cartels, Chuck's health, Kim's rise in the law firm, etc).

Haha, dick move by Chuck, but I am real curious as to what happens to Chuck with no Saul.

Haha, dick move by Chuck, but I am real curious as to what happens to Chuck with no Saul.

I bet he becomes a scummy "criminal" lawyer and changes his name. Not sure of the order.

But seriously, the amazing thing in all this is that we still haven't gotten the show most of us thought we would see. This show is about a guy trying to do right who keeps being treated wrong.

In case exciting basketball isn't your thing, the season finale is about to start.

Back