• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Better Call Saul" series finale Monday, August 15 (new Odenkirk show on AMC)

Wow, was just told to check out one of the cops that arrested Tuco. It's none other than Hank Schrader.

As the kids say these days - big, if true. I just rewatched that scene a few times and it sure looks like him, but all stocky bald white guys look alike to me and I haven't seen this confirmed anywhere.

Imma need to see a screenshot.

Was Hank a regular APD cop? This was not a drug arrest so dunno why he'd be there unless this is what he used to do prior to the DEA.

As the kids say these days - big, if true. I just rewatched that scene a few times and it sure looks like him, but all stocky bald white guys look alike to me and I haven't seen this confirmed anywhere.

Just rewatched it and I agree. Wouldn't mind seeing him or definitely Gomez get some action in this show.

One thing this show has that BB never had is a female character that doesn't make you want to throw your remote at the TV. Of course, it's looking like Kaylee's mother may be headed for that roll, but I think they've done a good job with Kim so far.

One thing this show has that BB never had is a female character that doesn't make you want to throw your remote at the TV. Of course, it's looking like Kaylee's mother may be headed for that roll, but I think they've done a good job with Kim so far.

"Rebecca" was a nice spotlight on female characters. Tonight? Man. I have to keep reminding myself I know how Mike dies.

Kim is a great character. Her story carries this show well.

kims story bores me. except when shes with jimmy.

Mike put carbon paper under the welcome mat, so when pressure (aka footsteps) were applied to the mat, he would see foot prints when he checked underneath. I assume he was checking the lock/latch for evidence of a forced break-in, to support his carbon paper evidence.

Single take + Billy Mays on the tv = good stuff

For somebody who was otherwise so astute in predicting their behavior, I'm not sure why Mike would beat up a couple of his guys and then feel like it's safe to go visit his granddaughter.

For somebody who was otherwise so astute in predicting their behavior, I'm not sure why Mike would beat up a couple of his guys and then feel like it's safe to go visit his granddaughter.

He got overconfident in his ability. I assume he checks if he's being tailed and he missed the tail. Great cameos.

I dug the song over the closing credits last night. So "The Bombay Royale" (band playing over said credits, natch) has been the focus of my Spotifying this morning. Interesting fusion of Bollywood + 70s + surf + something different for almost every song.

Back