• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Better Call Saul" series finale Monday, August 15 (new Odenkirk show on AMC)

I get running the grifting scam for free drinks and food at a hotel out of town would work. But conning a guy to cut a $10k check in a local hotel restaurant where you were there with a well-known customer the day before seems like a really stupid idea.

I get running the grifting scam for free drinks and food at a hotel out of town would work. But conning a guy to cut a $10k check in a local hotel restaurant where you were there with a well-known customer the day before seems like a really stupid idea.

I thought this as well. Perhaps this (or a future grift) will come back to bite them?

Clearly we're going to find out at some point how Hector gets into the chair. Here's hoping it's Mike and not some kind of palsy.

Im pretty sure it was a stroke. I think that was referenced in BB no?

Im pretty sure it was a stroke. I think that was referenced in BB no?

They say it was a stroke in BB. I'm hoping the cartel was just saying it was a stroke to save face. Or maybe right before Mike is about to kill him, the guy has a stroke, so he leaves him alone. Idk. I have faith the writers will come up with something better than what I can think of.

Agreed. Maybe it will come back to bite Kim.

Bob Odenkirk was made to play this character. Fantastic job in last night's episode. I'm glad they reeled it back in with a Jimmy-centric episode.

I am guessing the producers loved shooting the scene with Jimmy wearing all the crazy outfits. It was so well done. Also...does Jimmy end up working in an Omaha Cinnabon to be closer to Kim?

I am guessing the producers loved shooting the scene with Jimmy wearing all the crazy outfits. It was so well done. Also...does Jimmy end up working in an Omaha Cinnabon to be closer to Kim?

Oh wow. That would be one hell of a happy ending to the show.

Yeah, Jimmy pulling a Costanza montage was done to perfection. Just an enjoyable show.

Oh wow. That would be one hell of a happy ending to the show.

I'm dreading the end of BCS for this reason. Since there isn't even a mention of Kim in BB, clearly she disappears from his life entirely.

Odenkirk has done an excellent job of incorporating an element of sadness into Jimmy that is very understated.

Did Kim ever name the town she was from? Where did she say it was near?

No. Just said it was a small town near the Kansas/Nebraska border.

Based on the appearance of the men's room today, somebody might be trying to get fired.

Wow. The Al Newman stuff in there is great.

I thought she said her town was in southeast Kansas, but maybe I'm wrong. Everybody in Kansas is a Royals fan so that she is wearing a Royals shirt really doesn't mean squat regarding Omaha.

Odenkirk had a great interview in the I am Chris Farley thing on FX? Recently. Well done. Didn't realize they were buds

Back