• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Better Call Saul" series finale Monday, August 15 (new Odenkirk show on AMC)

I thought she said her town was in southeast Kansas, but maybe I'm wrong. Everybody in Kansas is a Royals fan so that she is wearing a Royals shirt really doesn't mean squat regarding Omaha.

She said a little town on the border. She reference a local store chain that started in Omaha. They're clearly planting seeds.

Looks like something goes horribly wrong in their partnership and Jimmy reinvents himself and Kim goes back home.

Odenkirk had a great interview in the I am Chris Farley thing on FX? Recently. Well done. Didn't realize they were buds

Odenkirk had (has) a long career in comedy writing prior to becoming Saul Goodman. He was a writer on SNL, no?

During Kim's firm interview I kept waiting for them to introduce her to the dude they conned at the bar...as like a client or something and kill her job offer. Also, seems unlikely shed turn that down to share space with jimmy given what she knows and that she'll obvs be ruined by association if he goes down and they office together.

FB_IMG_1460361714564.jpg

"Better Call Saul" Season 2 premieres Feb 15

I saw this on Tapatalk and had to wait till I finished watching to see what it was about. Then I thought it was the end.

Then this.

Confirms suspicion. Mike is getting too close for him not to be. Nacho referred to the competition and Fring has got to be the main suspect.

Great ep. Wish they hadn't included the copy guy in the preview last week. You knew it was headed there. Such tension. Chuck even had a green tint to his teeth and hair in there.

Last edited:
The past few episodes have just been fantastic. I love this show .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw this on Tapatalk and had to wait till I finished watching to see what it was about. Then I thought it was the end.

Then this.

Confirms suspicion. Mike is getting too close for him not to be. Nacho referred to the competition and Fring has got to be the main suspect.

Great ep. Wish they hadn't included the copy guy in the preview last week. You knew it was headed there. Such tension. Chuck even had a green tint to his teeth and hair in there.

I stopped watching previews during L O S T and never went back to them. I want to be surprised and most of the time the previews just end up being a let down.

you coulda watched the Mad Men previews. those were the best at revealing absolutely nothing about the next episode.

Usually these fall into the same category as Mad Men previews, but seeing the copy guy last week made it clear Jimmy wasn't getting away with it.

I've seen some people online refer to Kim's bedtime chat as her "half measures" speech. I think we'll be able go back and point to this episode and the next as the specific moments when Jimmy, Mike, and Kim broke bad.

Found out on Facebook that a buddy of mine is watching Better Call Saul Season 1 without having watched Breaking Bad. I told him to shut it down and binge Breaking Bad immediately. I do think it would be interesting to watch things in chronological order though.

It's obviously early, but BCS is going to be in serious contention for best actor, supporting actor and drama.

Also think Seehorn (Kim) has stepped her game up this season. The scene with her, Chuck, and Jimmy this last episode was fantastic.

Last edited:
Seehorn should absolutely be nominated for supporting or lead actress in a drama. She is outstanding.

Not to mention the bedroom scene about tying up loose ends. Nice to have a female character taking the role of the perceptive one of the pack.

Blah, I forgot about OJ. I haven't seen it yet, but apparently that could steal a lot of BCS' thunder.

Not to mention the bedroom scene about tying up loose ends. Nice to have a female character taking the role of the perceptive one of the pack.

Agreed. Especially given the nightmare female characters on BB. Very refreshing. I'm still wondering every episode how she will eventually be out of Jimmy's life for good. Does she die? Does she get arrested? Does she just walk away??? It's crazy how good the writing is, given that we know who is around in a few years.

Back